1. 1 Week Ago  

ozeNa has come back to WoW

Hello Warmane Community,

I am excited to get back into WoW I found this server right away hopped on to find a really nice community with a very helpful player base.
    I like to make youtube videos I am ozena2010 on youtube and stream on twitch TheozeNa. I like to help out as much as I can I am a level 28 night elf druid after playing the last couple days and looking forward to the many adventures that lay ahead all the way to end game.

2. 1 Week Ago  
    Hello Warmane Community,
    I am excited to get back into WoW I found this server right away hopped on to find a really nice community with a very helpful player base.
    Well, how do I put this..There are indeed some really nice people in this community. Let's just hope you're in deep and passionate love with world PVP. ^^

Welcome aboard!

3. 1 Week Ago  
    World PvP is Fun. You see me you kill me. I see you I kill you. Some will corpse camp and some will make you go broke fixing your gear. So much joy.

FOR THE HORDE

4. 1 Week Ago  
    Well, how do I put this..There are indeed some really nice people in this community. Let's just hope you're in deep and passionate love with world PVP. ^^

Welcome aboard!
    Cool thanks I like it enjoying it so far