1. ozeNa has come back to WoW

Hello Warmane Community,

I am excited to get back into WoW I found this server right away hopped on to find a really nice community with a very helpful player base.
    I like to make youtube videos I am ozena2010 on youtube and stream on twitch TheozeNa. I like to help out as much as I can I am a level 28 night elf druid after playing the last couple days and looking forward to the many adventures that lay ahead all the way to end game.

2. Hello Warmane Community,
    I am excited to get back into WoW I found this server right away hopped on to find a really nice community with a very helpful player base.
    Well, how do I put this..There are indeed some really nice people in this community. Let's just hope you're in deep and passionate love with world PVP. ^^

Welcome aboard!

3. World PvP is Fun. You see me you kill me. I see you I kill you. Some will corpse camp and some will make you go broke fixing your gear. So much joy.

FOR THE HORDE

4. Well, how do I put this..There are indeed some really nice people in this community. Let's just hope you're in deep and passionate love with world PVP. ^^

Welcome aboard!
    Cool thanks I like it enjoying it so far