1. pls remove gmail requirement to create account

So.....I've recently gotten into making mutliboxes, i want to build around 20-25 team of multiboxes. at the moment, due to gmail's required phone number to create a gmail account, i am limited to making 6 accounts. gmail is requiring me to put a phone number in, and due to only having access to only my current cell phone, i cannot put in anymore numbers. i tried to create a pinger/text free account and use that to create a gmail account, but gmail blocks numbers from pinger/text free. i mean, not sure why gmail is required in the creation screen over lets say, msn (hotmail, live, etc). if anyone knows of a way to create gmail accounts by using a free calling/texting app, pls let me know, or maybe drop the gmail requirement on the creation screen.

2. There's literally a "Multiboxing" forum section where people have asked before how to create 20+ gmail accounts.
    Go over there and check some threads, if it doesn't work open a new one, see if anyone has a new way.

3. gmail is required because it's the only email provider they haven't had issues with in the past.

4. gmail is required because it's the only email provider they haven't had issues with in the past.
    Gmail deleted some of my accounts a day after signing up for Warmane. Could be the process of making multiple accounts tho.