1. Mining

Its me or mining is basicly impossible in this server? Respawns are LONG, and also a lot of players loot them. Any tips?

2. You need to mine at night time and farm like for hours... I know it sucks but almost everyone takes mining now. Even mages lol

3. Respawn timers are shorter than you think, you don't need to fly all around Icecrown to get five ores of saronite and one of titanium.
    Just design a short route, like just flying around half Ymirheim cliffside and repeat, instead of doing the entire farming path. The main reason you're not having luck is because there are many other players mining, which makes you lose a lot of time while flying between deposits. We could say you will be camping the same five or six spots as long as you want. Same goes to the rest of minerals, except of course when you're at outland, if you're lucky you will find a few khorium ores which are all you need before 70 mining.
    Edited: September 12, 2019

4. You could also fly circles in Sholazar Basin and go in the caves in Stormpeaks.