1. Molten WoW Veteran back in action

Hey folks. I'm Cid.

I used to play back in 2010 when Warmane was still Molten, in the Deathwing server. I was the Guild Master of small guild called <Brotherhood of Bracelet>, inspired by the iconic Male Human joke; so obviously we were an Alliance guild. While we weren't famous nor the most successful guild in terms of PvE and PvP, we did hold the reputation of being a very friendly family-guild, prioritizing politeness and teamwork with anyone.

My main characters back then were a Restoration Druid, a Holy Paladin and a Marksmanship Hunter. While I do not plan to make many alts now that I'm back to Warmane, I do plan on resurrecting my Restoration Druid, which I'm currently leveling (I've started playing on Warmane a couple days ago). I've also succesfully re-created my original Guild, although we aren't in conditions to do anything right now, but we are open to recruiting (those interested may whisper me in-game, to Cydarea, my Druid). I'm in the Icecrown server.

So far, compared to Molten, Warmane seems way more stable and functional, which I'm glad to see. I sure hope nothing bad happens this time.

Nice to meet you all!
    Edited: September 13, 2019