1. Than your guildies cant play their classes!

2. I can honestly say on dbs heroic 25 , everyone is below me. I do mean everyone that includes assisnation rogues. thats on single target.
    Except DBS25HC isn't a single target fight you're just avoiding the tactics and letting the rest drop their damage to compensate for you not attacking the beasts.
    So, yea, you can be top if you ignore tactics and push it to maximize your damage.

3. Except DBS25HC isn't a single target fight you're just avoiding the tactics and letting the rest drop their damage to compensate for you not attacking the beasts.
    So, yea, you can be top if you ignore tactics and push it to maximize your damage.
    Dotting adds on DBS is advantageous for your recount so.. your point with this is?

4. Even with haste buff and 1600 haste, your corruption still lasts 7+ seconds, if adds are alive for that time - u have bad group.
    Also, if u abuse bug with pos trinqet to roll crit before pull, either just have t10_4 set bonus rolled on dbs, the chance to loose is pretty huge potential dps loss.
    No idea how is it advantageous.

5. Even with haste buff and 1600 haste, your corruption still lasts 7+ seconds, if adds are alive for that time - u have bad group.
    Also, if u abuse bug with pos trinqet to roll crit before pull, either just have t10_4 set bonus rolled on dbs, the chance to loose is pretty huge potential dps loss.
    No idea how is it advantageous.
    You only need to get two ticks in for the DPCT of Corruption to be better than SB. Unless you just so happen to be in a guild that somehow splits the entirety of the raid's dps to all beasts, you're more than likely to have those two ticks. In practice you're very likely to have more than those two ticks.

6. https://i.imgur.com/n4zIME7.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/9gW9jYM.jpg

That's just a minority of the good pulls I've made, haven't documented the other ones sadly, though with low quality on the second one (don't remember the exact numbers, but as usual the damage on lk would be smth about 7-8 mil)

7. Hmmm, have you ever heard about a class called … MAGE ? just to avoid pointless comparisons, the day u do more than 24k on DBS HC and 20k on PP HC, we may have a chat about what class is top in terms of single target .
    Edited: November 28, 2019

8. good affli destroys mage on pphc just so u know xd

9. 24k on dbs no issues, pp hc probably around 19-20k so whats your point ?

10. easy to say ? do you have screens ? records ?

11. Why do you even bother responding to these ridiculous claims ?
    Did he do 24k ? probably yes
    Did he do it in a real fight ? probably not, he just bombed the **** out of DBS in 2min tops with a burst phase that lasts 25% of the fight and then a big fat power infusion on his next CTS proc, and think this somehow qualifies as a proof that mages can do 24k dps

if you really want to see the biggest number then go for mage yeah, and keep an eye on rogues and ferals because they can also cheese their way to the top of a bloated recount with the same tricks

if you want to do high sustained DPS on a real fight, but you don't have a disci gf and you don't like relying on lucky streaks of procs, you can go affli.
    Edited: November 30, 2019

12. Atlast a fellow truth seeker

First 12