1. Affliction Warlock DPS rankings

Hello,

!Heads up, I am new to the server and planning on starting a warlock for PVE!

I watched a couple of videos from Warmane, mostly guilds vs ICC (LK more often) 25H and I have not seen any affliction warlock topping the DPS, as they should.
    My question is that if there is something wrong with the class, or the class works fine and peolpe just don't get the most of it, or maybe the other classes are too buffed.

Your answer is much appreciated,
    Thank you in advance,
    Bogdan
    Edited: September 12, 2019

2. Recounts on LK kills show you total damage done which include massive amounts of cleave, benefitting a lot of classes but not Affli.
    In terms of single target DPS it's up there with the best classes and a very solid class to play on warmane.

3. whoever says it's weak, should learn how to play.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...419_012308.jpg
    Out of curiosity how much of that is ghoul/vile spirit/shambling horror damage?

4. I remember the numbers but unfortunately, i don't have screenshot of it.

Ling King : 7m

Raging Spirit : 1,9m

Valkyr : 1,3m

Ghouls : 117k

Shambling: 653k ( we had to dps Shambling at the same time with Ragings bcuz we lost few necrotics during the fight.)

Vile Spirit : 27k

5. Most of the time you aren't going to top LK 25hc as Affliction unless you either meter-pad furiously, you out-gear the rest of your raid substantially, or Val'kyr grabs happen more on players that would have otherwise taken your no. 1 spot.

6. Same guy that i posted his recount, uploaded affliction pov here it is, if you need any guide on how to affli on LoD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZCVAgMl070

7. Affliction is the top single target dps spec on the server especially on longer fights like the light of dawn, the only thing that can compete is a bis feral kitty and a bis blood dk.

8. Affliction is the top single target dps spec on the server especially on longer fights like the light of dawn, the only thing that can compete is a bis feral kitty and a bis blood dk.
    While affliction is capable of topping the latter part of this claim is complete and utter bull****.

9. Affliction is the top single target dps spec on the server especially on longer fights like the light of dawn, the only thing that can compete is a bis feral kitty and a bis blood dk.
    When affliction is number one on boss damage you know something is wrong, basically means that others just don't know how to play the game.

10. warlocks aren't supposed to top dps, sorry buddy

11. when the affliction warlock is pulling consistant 17-18k dps , 20k dps on 30% hp and below. I dont think it has anything to do with other people being ****. That single target mind you if its overall damage then warriors pull ahead cos they can cleave everything that moves.

12. Try beating assassination rogue on a single target, with out moving and in long fight.

And yes! Warlocks cant be top DPS, in the top 5 mb, but never 1st!

13. Try beating assassination rogue on a single target, with out moving and in long fight.

And yes! Warlocks cant be top DPS, in the top 5 mb, but never 1st!
    I can honestly say on dbs heroic 25 , everyone is below me. I do mean everyone that includes assisnation rogues. thats on single target.

12 Last