1. BG reps

Regarding wsg rep, arathi and alterac, rep is low, since on Icecrown the rates are 3x, so they should be also 3x,shouldn't they? I mean, is that maybe some side effect of crossrealm, or intentionally made to be like that, to make it some kind feat of strength? Or just broken? Now, wsg flag capture gets you 35 rep, on 3x realm should be more right? For humans even more, for call to arms some extra too.. Or am I missing something here? Considering I've seen some ppl having those titles with 30k hks,which is not possible if the rates weren't 3x..but now it's reduced to vanilla rates. Some insight?

Saewelo
    Yeah, reps are reaaaaally low on arathi and wsg. For example I'm at 56/100 wins on wsg and 1585/12000 honored with Warsong Outriders. I'll probably get Master of WSG before Exalted :/

3. Yeah, reps are reaaaaally low on arathi and wsg. For example I'm at 56/100 wins on wsg and 1585/12000 honored with Warsong Outriders. I'll probably get Master of WSG before Exalted :/
    ive got like 80+ wins for wsg and arathi and im not even close to exalted, more like 3-5k/12k honored
    Edited: September 15, 2019 Reason: im stupid