1. Wintergrasp is a waste now...

...if someone is going to kill all of the npcs when the round starts so that either side can't and then another person is allowing their multibox account to be mass killed so that one side or the other gets siege vehicles it's really taken the fun out of it.

I'm going to stop logging in for awhile if the devs care enough to fix any of this would someone please just pm me and let me know. Otherwise thanks for the good times guys but I basically only play Wintergrasp and it's no longer even fun.

2. Just report whoever doing this for Distruptive Gameplay or Win-Trading.
    Add a screenshot or video if you could.

3. That's why I stopped doing wintergrasp, it's a joke.

4. Just report whoever doing this for Distruptive Gameplay or Win-Trading.

It's not Distruptive Gameplay, haha, Win-Trading? Really? Do you know what "Win-Trading" means? Read rules, it's not bannable, just stop crying, you can get rank so easy, not my fault cause ally suck in Wintergrasp, so calm down and stop crying, made my day again, thanks. =))))

5. It's not Distruptive Gameplay, haha, Win-Trading? Really? Do you know what "Win-Trading" means? Read rules, it's not bannable, just stop crying, you can get rank so easy, not my fault cause ally suck in Wintergrasp, so calm down and stop crying, made my day again, thanks. =))))
    Disrupting gameplay: Using minor exploits or poorly designed parts of game mechanics to noticably interfere with other players' gameplay. Examples of such are: Resetting NPCs while other players joust with them on Argent Tournament and joining RDF only to idle and refuse to leave on your own to avoid the debuff.

According to what people said, it sound like the players are abusing poorly designed part of the game mechanics (the fact that the npcs can be killed within the first 20 seconds of the battleground) to interfere with other players' gameplay.
    On the other hand, while it's not exactly under the "Win-Trading" description, helping the other faction win a battleground is kinda close to it. Also the fact that the Multiboxer let people kill his characters sound close to Honor Exploits in the rules:

6. Disrupting gameplay: Using minor exploits or poorly designed parts of game mechanics to noticably interfere with other players' gameplay. Examples of such are: Resetting NPCs while other players joust with them on Argent Tournament and joining RDF only to idle and refuse to leave on your own to avoid the debuff.

According to what people said, it sound like the players are abusing poorly designed part of the game mechanics (the fact that the npcs can be killed within the first 20 seconds of the battleground) to interfere with other players' gameplay.
    On the other hand, while it's not exactly under the "Win-Trading" description, helping the other faction win a battleground is kinda close to it. Also the fact that the Multiboxer let people kill his characters sound close to Honor Exploits in the rules:

I'm not resetting any NPC's =)))) Plus you can get rank so easy if you use brain, so for example if u kill NPC near fortress when battle is almost to start, should i report you for "Disrupting Gameplay"?? :))) Really? How old are you? Why are you crying? It's not exploiting, not cheating, not disrupting gameplay, nothing of those reasons, so they don't have any reason to ban me, there is no rules, so calm down and stop crying, bye.

7. Just report whoever doing this for Distruptive Gameplay or Win-Trading.
    it's not bannable in this version of the game I don't think the Devs here really care about it. They endorse and promote multiboxing as a gameplay element and I think it's people who do that that also are killing the npcs. If it's not there's really nothing that can be done because the person doing it isn't required to leave NPCs alone. They're allowed to kill them.

It was fun. They took the fun from it. No biggie there's other games to play for now.

8. screenshot and report him, hes a ****ing *****