1. How to get past gmails phone number requirment

ok, starting a new thread, f it. the other thread was about creating gmails fast. this one is specifically HOW DO YOU GET PAST GMAILS PHONE NUMBER requirement. i've tried 3 texting/phone number apps, tried running in incognito mode, tried incognito mode after clearing cache, deleting browser history, and running a vpn (to attempt to stop it from asking for a phone number), tried running all of that in Tor browser, tried literally everything i can think of and it still requires a LEGIT phone number and limits the amount of accounts you can create due to the phone number limiatation. so.....i personally only have access to 1 cell phone at the moment. i cannot get past the stupid gmail requirement to run more than a handful of accounts. i REALLY want to try to run 100 boxes at once or attempt at the record for amount of boxes at once. my systems are powerful enough to do it. would be really cool to be able to stream it or upload the feet to youtube. however, i cannot get past a handful off accounts to be able to box with.
    not sure why warmane requires gmail anyways. when i went to college for IT, every instructor literally told us to NEVER use gmail and avoid using anything attached to google. google is notorious for stealing your info and trying to claim they can take your code and various other stuff off of gmail because they claim since you used their service they have a right to take your info and you work. really, gmail and google are terrible. As far as my instructors were concerned, msn, yahoo and most others are safe or at least WAY better than gmail/google.
    Edited: September 13, 2019 Reason: wanted to start a new thread specifically about the phone number issue

2. they use gmail because it's the only email service they haven't had issues with in the past.

far as creating many accounts, does the old throwing a . into your address not work anymore? also a quick google resulted in https://www.mashnol.org/create-multi...-verification/ . not sure if they work but gl.
    Edited: September 15, 2019 Reason: fixed link.

3. they use gmail because it's the only email service they haven't had issues with in the past.

far as creating many accounts, does the old throwing a . into your address not work anymore? also a quick google resulted inhttps://www.mashnol.org/create-multiple-gmail-accounts-without-phone-verification/ . not sure if they work but gl.
    i'll try your suggestions. thanks for the help. :)

4. Did you manage to figure out a way to do it? I'm having the same issue atm.