1. Outland Server Update

Back in May, I began tracking the daily peak population for the Outland server. The average peak population for May was around 2,500, June was approx 2,500 as well, July was around 1,950, and August was about 1,550. Month to date September is averaging 1,140. All of these figures were compiled from the Information tab of the website.

All of this is to say there has been about a 45% decrease in peak population for Outland over the past 4 months or so. Of course the release of Classic is likely a large contributor to the recent decline, and because of this I'm hoping for an update from the devs.

Is the declining population of Outland a concern for the devs? If so, are there plans to boost population in the near future? If not, is there a plan to wait for the popularity of Classic to die down before attempting to attract new or returning players to Outland?

Any update is better than no news.

2. Warmane let Outland rot for months and their is no communication with us whatsoever.
    The community made plenty of constructive suggestions which would make Outland more attractive and we pointed out obvious design flaws when it comes to the realm rates but the staff is just ignoring us.
    All we have is Proterean statement from february where he said that "Outland might be part of something bigger in the future".
    7 months later we still don't know what that means...

3. Warmane let Outland rot for months and their is no communication with us whatsoever.
    that's what happened to Cata too, but there... it was like "there's no plans for this, play while you still can" tho I don't think anyone explicitly said that... Outland is better off if they have some plans, other than no plan at all.

4. Should be named Wrathmane instead of Warmane. Seems like the Wrath Servers are the only one that get attention.

5. Sad part is, there's no where else (good) to play TBC. I've got friends that want to play and money to donate, but I can't justify either when there are literally 0 bg pops at NA times. Seems like an awful waste to do so much work on a well-scripted server to let it atrophy.

I don't understand why the devs wouldn't tell us their plans either way. If they're done supporting it, they should just say so. If they're waiting for Classic to die down, just say so.

6. I don't understand why the devs wouldn't tell us their plans either way.
    Probably because they just don't have any plan. They let Outland exist and apply from time to time some insignificant minor updates until their aren't any players left. Pretty much the same procedure like on Neltharion and Frostwolf...

7. Icecrown gives most profit to them, Outland just doesn't do jack thing. Same as you guys mentioned above. Icecrown income is all they require, who cares about outland bots and low population when it gives nothing...

8. just checked outland saturday evening 700 ppl online xD why even bother playing there

9. 33 + 21 = 54 peoples playing on whole faction R.I.P.

10. Why this realm failed?

You wanted TBC so bad, 9k players at the beggining now this?

Why? No rdf, dual talents, or what?

WOTLK master race in the end?

11. just checked outland saturday evening 700 ppl online xD why even bother playing there
    Total failure...

12. It didn't fail man. It stayed alive longer than any other server lol. It's over 2 years old yknow, it just lived its life man. Do yall not know how old this server is? Rofl

13. Melthiore, by that logic Icecrown would have died years ago. The question they are asking is why WOTLK seems to have a longer lifespan than TBC. The question I want to know is whether the devs are planning on making any changes to attract new players (hopefully based on Icecrown's success) and when.

Seems like now would be a good time to try risky/dramatic changes as a last ditch effort. Can't be much downside at this point.
    Edited: September 22, 2019