1. Thanks... Npc killers

I dont get what people have from that, everyday i see situation when someone killing npcs on low level leveling places, not cool guys...
    Not cool.
    What u guys think about situations like that? Got similar situations when u guys leveling?

Stay cool and dont forget to improve yourself

2. It's basic Alliance dealing with their little wieners. Nothing you can do about it.

3. Not suprised. Alliance is full of kids and toxic players.

4. Those people are usually donors and they gank to satisfy their needs.

5. Those people are usually donors and they gank to satisfy their needs.
    or long time players who are bored, or just about anybody who gets something from killing low lvl quest givers.

6. These sort of things make the world go round

7. Sorry bro but like someone else said my dick is small so I take it out on lowbies 🐷☻

8. Such a random backwater place to try and bother Horde by killing quest-givers too.

9. That is called immersive world pvp.

1% meaningful gameplay 99% toxic camping. No reason whatsoever for the feature yet people still argue it somehow adds 'depth' to the game.

10. Do not create such topics,
    Do not emote them,
    Do not react at all,
    Cause if you do, you encourage them to do it more and more. It's kids nature.

11. well thats 99% of their time in game

12. you do know that the horde scum do the same thing too , right ? you find them everywhere like cockroachs , you don't have the ight to ***** about this ...what comes around goes around