1. Retri Paladin race in PvP

Hello folks, i'm planning to make a Paladin (mainly Retribution and mainly for pvp/arena). I checked the ladder and i realized that every single paladin is Human race. What i ask is: isn't the Blood Elf Racial (Silence off GCD) much more useful in arena than a slot in trinket? Isn't that unique mechanic really worth it?
    Besides instead of gemming resilience like all top ladders paladins do, we could simply gem Strength to match the damage bonus of the 2nd trinket slot humans use.
    I hope some high ladder people can enlight me and give a nice explanation.
    Thanks.

P.S. I don't really care about the appearance of the race since probably i will just use Undead Model.

Cheers!
    Edited: September 14, 2019

2. That racial is useful maybe in duels and 1v1 scenarios against certain classes but not that much in arena, you ve to be near the person to use it after all and ppl kite. And covering the loss with str gems doesnt work, lets say you equip dc hc as main trinket and would equip dc n if you were human, 1.15 (talent) * 1.1 (bok) * 2 (str multiplier for atk) = 2.53 per str, so 153 str = 387atk. dc n gives 256+284(proc conversed to passive.) 540atk but it actually makes more difference during burst phases. Lastly you will be using bauble or wfs aswell, which may stop you from using dc hc which makes bigger loss.

PS: By being belf, you are forcing your teammate aswell to not able to use double trinket if he could use, more loss.