1. Karazhan - Chess event?

Hi guys,

We're having trouble doing the Chess Event in Wotlk Icecrown. After watching videos and guides on how to solve it, every 'legit' tactic doesn't seem to be working. Does anyone have the same experience? If you solved the event in the past few months, I would be glad to hear your opinions.

2. Chess event can be done with a single person. It will work in 80% of cases. 20% fail is only because of RNG system that can go in bad number. Otherwise, 1 simply can do it. 3 people are more than enough.

Now that SHOULD work unless chess event is bugged like it was when I tried to do it. For an example: Warlock could target my pieces even tho he was far away, priests would heal with insane amount of range, they would never go out of range which resulted in infinite healing and no way of killing them.

So If chess event is working fine this time, then it's possible to do it.

3. How do I participate in this chess event. It sounds interesting. Where do I start?

4. That's exactly what's happening - the priests are constantly healing the king (wherever they're positioned) and Medivh uses too much cheats. Our pieces don't even use special abilities when a player isn't in them. Can you explain the one-man tactic?

5. That's exactly what's happening - the priests are constantly healing the king (wherever they're positioned) and Medivh uses too much cheats. Our pieces don't even use special abilities when a player isn't in them. Can you explain the one-man tactic?
    If you say that your pieces aren't automatically doing things as they should, then gg warmane...

For one man tactic, see here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4vVSvSLyg0

This trick works in 80-90% of the times, only time is loss when RNG is bad as I mentioned above. Computer should automatically control all other units and use priests to heal while you're just using mage(queen) to kill anyone. Also make sure to move your king/queen when medivh sends fire under them.

The tactic is to move those units as that guy did in the video and just win by using queen (mage). Kill priests first and then you can go anything. That video is for horde but that's the same tactic working for alliance as well.

But if you said it's bugged like I feared, then there's nothing to do except try with more people... chess event was bugged 1 year ago when I did it. Can't believe it's now as well lol