1. KRaidTools for 3.3.5a

Greetings everyone,

I wanted to share an addon that I have been working on for quiet a while (during my free time)! It is already available on CurseForge.com, you can read more about it if you want.

What is it?
    It has a lot of features inspired from other similar addons but, enhanced and made a bit better.

AddOn Modules:

Master Loot:
    This is by far the most important module. In fact, when I started working on it it was the only module available but I decided to add more features.
    Almost everthing is explained on the image below but you can read more about it on it's CurseForge page.

What is cool about this module is that it allows you to roll single or multiple items, it is up to you. It will even mark the winner(s) when you hit the the Trade button :)

LFM Spam:
    This module allows you to spam a nicely structured LFM message on the selected channels. Again, the picture speaks for itself but you can as well read more about it on the page.

Raid Warnings:
    This module allows you store as many account-bound raid warnings as you want, this is helpful if you don't want to write the same warning on a similar raid over and over again.
    i.e: You can have Paladins buff order warning that you edit when you change the raid group and simply spam that warning when needed using the provided button or the slash command (useful if you want to use macros)

MS Changes:
    The module helps you track your current's raid MS changes so you never get confused. You can spam them using the provided button as well or using the slash commands (for macros)

Loot History:
    This module keeps track of all the loot of all raids. Everything is added automatically to the log but sometimes you need to edit entries manually, especially if you decide to put it on Master Loot and hold the items for later.
    It stores entries per character by you can retrieve other characters history using the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the window.

I am actually working on some additional features and trying to enhance the code as I move on.

I hope you like the addOn idea and if you download it and use it, I hope you enjoy using it.
    If you find any errors or bugs, or if you have any ideas and suggesions, feel free to use the internal CurseForce issues system.

PS: I literraly had no clue about LUA at all, I learnt the minimum required to make this addon as I was making it.

>>> Go to CurseForge.com <<<

Kind regards.

2. Great addon I like it, make everything simple.

everything working great, 2 things i saw need some fixing, 1st Raid warnings you cant delete or edit or even use them after you create. 2nd addon doesn't scale with fount so if you have fount on size 16 it will look bugged
    Edited: October 31, 2019

3. Hello Majed and thanks for you feedback.
    I have working lately or making it even better with more useful features that will be listed here once released.
    For point #1 : I am using the same version available on CurseForge and I can assure you that raid warnings do work, they can be edited, deleted and used (clicks or macros)
    For point #2 : It is using default game fonts so I think basically if you do change them to use bigger font it will look so ugly. I will take a loot on that and I will do my best to fix those things and hit you up with an answer once done.

Thanks again.

4. May 27, 2020  

5. How you add the people assign to DE, Bank and Hold? or it's not working?

Sometimes alerts go bug and won't work anymore, in the middle of the raid.

6. You could make a video or post explained how you created this addon, I have an interest in developing addons for version 3.3.5 but I don't know where to start.

7. if im not the master loot, loot history works properly? because when i check it dont track all loot bosses.

8. The file doesnt exist anymore on CurseForge, is it available somewhere else?

9. The file doesnt exist anymore on CurseForge, is it available somewhere else?
    I archived the addon on CurseForge because I wanted to work on it a bit and enhance it.

PS: Check DMs.

10. Hi, this looks very useful. I'd be interested in downloading and trying this if possible.

11. Hi, this looks very useful. I'd be interested in downloading and trying this if possible.
    Is it possible to get a link?
    Hi and sorry for my late reply.
    Here is a download link for the version I have right now. I don't know which of my accounts I used to create the forum thread to edit the main post but it doesn't matter I think.
    https://mega.nz/file/rowhRAza#gWFs6f...60rFT6DG7nUvq4

Ps: I have archived it on CurseForge so you won't find any files there.

12. Thanks for the update.
    Will download and test .

13. May 4, 2021  
    Cool addon. May require some minor changes but rest is gucci.

14. Cool addon but i dont know why my ms changes wont work :( i cant click on em.

12 Last