1. [SUGGESTION] - AFK System

Hello! Im New at the server like 2 days. I think is best to put some Auto AFK System to kick players who not active in game at the moment like 15 min.
    Becouse for sure not all 12000 Players ar active at same time. I was going for shoping and after 2 hours i back at my home and i was online ...
    This isnt serious for Server with big Population ;)

Great Regards TeamMas7eR
    Edited: September 15, 2019

2. It does disconnect you. After 6 minutes or so afaik.
    If you didn't get kicked you've found a bug/exploit to bypass it.

If you were in the queue and 2 hours later you were logged in you probably just got past the queue.

3. I guess that your pc went to standby faster than you got kicked from the server. I have had the same where I put my pc on standby while WoW was running, came back and then saw me online BUT I was only visually online, after 5-10secs of lagging I always got disconnected. Now the question is if you count as active player while your pc is on standby after being afk for too long(my guess would be no)

4. The AFK system disconnected me just fine yesterday when I took too long getting lunch.
    I think it's like the others have said, you got through the queue and returned at the perfect time.