1. Donation Issue - Money got deducted but nothing received.

Dear Warmane Team,
    Greetings !!

I am highly dissatisfied with your donation page. Money is deducted but did not receive any confirmation from your end.

1. After giving the CC details & confirming the OTP "Money was immediately deducted & got the intimation as well" at the same time your website says, please wait your payment is being processed & it may take some time. I waited for ore than 25 mins, later it poped up page saying verification of payment.

2. I uploaded the requested documents and clicked on Verify Payment (Note: Payment was already done or say money was already deducted 30-35 mins back already.) After clicking on verify payment it just says "PLEASE WAIT" loading screen. Which kept showing a loading screen for another 28 mins !! Which than showed "My Account" page with no coins or no intimation.

Kindly look into this matter & update me immediately with the proper resolution.

Awaiting for your positive response.

Thanks.

2. It's Paymentwall that is doing the verification. So if you have questions about it, you should contact Paymentwall support. Right now you should wait til they check the documents you have submitted and then you will either get the coins or they will give you the money back.

3. I very well understand the verification process. I am putting this with Warmane Official staffs that what i have faced & wanted to know your input in this.

And obviously I have question about if, what's your assumption saying if you have questions?

Kindly share the Paymentwall support details. I hope you could share it?