1. High tier losers one shotting low tier

What is up with all the horde losers killing low tiers ..... i mean are you really that bad hey ubadcuzufat ?

2. pvp server. get use to it.

3. What is up with all the horde losers killing low tiers ..... i mean are you really that bad hey ubadcuzufat ?
    You should see what kind of losers are camping low lvl 60's near Thrallmar.

There were 2 lvl 70 alliance players teaming up on 58-62 lvl hordes. Once these lvl 70's were attacked, their guardian BiS PvP friend flew from Thrallmar to defend these 70's.

4. This about sums up the intelligence level of this server is one shot. Good job man. You're ******ed!

5. It gets better, can't wait to see when someone ganks you while mining or skinning.
    But since most hardcore pvp tryhards are from alliance it won't be that much of an issue to you.
    So yeah...
    Pvp server. Get use to it.

6. I've heard of a server where they completely stopped ganking by making enough threads on the forums.
    We should try that here.

7. I've heard of a server where they completely stopped ganking by making enough threads on the forums.
    We should try that here.
    Go play on a pve server.
    This is a pvp server get used to it.

8. Go play on a pve server.
    This is a pvp server get used to it.
    Quite sure he's being sarcastic.

9. Try ask some lvl 80 for help some times you get lucky and you find some one Awsome that comes and wipes gankers.
    Max lvl players do that so that other max Lvl players come for some world pvp.And twinks do it because..fun.