1. Project idea : Remastering skills and animations

Hello everyone, recently I found in a Russian forum a mod that "remastered" some skills of some classes such as warrior, shaman, priest, hunter etc., these new effects are impressive compared to those we have in Wotlk.

At that moment I thought, it would be impressive if we had the fully remastered combat animations and skills by Warmane, many would ask you, would it be possible to remaster the combat animations? The answer is yes, if we look in Modcraft for the patch that remasters the characters made by Leeviathan, these have the animations of emotions, talk, drink and eat, as in the current expansions, and as to whether it is possible to remaster the effects of the skills, because yes, it is also possible (or I leave an image as you can see, for example, the Life Tap spell done by the Russian boy)

I think that a remastering of animations and skills in the Wotlk realms would be a great gift from Warmane to us, what do you think players would seem to have remastered animations and skills?

2. Sounds really cool, but wotlk old engine barely work with new skins, im afraid that new animations will kill performance at battlegrounds and more dense population cities like dalaran. Hoping that i'm wrong ;D