1. good addon for pve retri?(alert when t10 2p reset divine storm)

is there anything to alert you in a similar way to slamproc of warriors but for divine storm reset?

2. Any cooldowns addon? I think the most basic one is called Cooldows, it shows the timer in seconds, once it's reset you'll notice the number disappeared. I really don't see the need for anything more.

3. in wow options , interface > combat txt > ablity&spells recive , should show DS procs ; " event aura " dont show it

4. Any cooldowns addon? I think the most basic one is called Cooldows, it shows the timer in seconds, once it's reset you'll notice the number disappeared. I really don't see the need for anything more.
    something that will tell me when divine storm is ready in the middle of screen just like that slam proc addon for warriors, it would be super useful for raiding as i can pay attention to other stuff.

edit: set Power Auras to show divine storm when ready in the middle of screen, job done.
    Edited: September 16, 2019

5. something that will tell me when divine storm is ready in the middle of screen just like that slam proc addon for warriors, it would be super useful for raiding as i can pay attention to other stuff.

edit: set Power Auras to show divine storm when ready in the middle of screen, job done.
    The slam addon is "EventAlert" it works for any talent or skill proc, slam or double slam for warriors. DS+sacred for palas. Improved steady shoot for hunts etc.

6. The slam addon is "EventAlert" it works for any talent or skill proc, slam or double slam for warriors. DS+sacred for palas. Improved steady shoot for hunts etc.
    it doesnt for pala divine storm proc of t10 as is not the same kind of "buff" like the others, only by manually setting Power Aura with divine storm cool down worked so far, all other options doesnt work.

7. weakauras you can make huge spell pic in middle of you screen, make gray one when DS on CD and color one on top of the gray one when it ready. Or you just can make that spell pic show up on your screen when any spell ready DS wings or anything you want

8. Doesn't a text popup on your screen saying "Divine Storm"? but anywho I'm pretty sure you'd be looking at your bars 24/7 so you'll know when it happens unlike the slam warrior proc it doesn't popup in buffs I suggest to just play normally such thing doesn't requiere an addon.

9. Doesn't a text popup on your screen saying "Divine Storm"? but anywho I'm pretty sure you'd be looking at your bars 24/7 so you'll know when it happens unlike the slam warrior proc it doesn't popup in buffs I suggest to just play normally such thing doesn't requiere an addon.
    if youre playing on icc hc then you must rather pay attention to the raid than looking at your bar, so an addon to help you control your attention is better in this case.

10. You can use "NeedToKnow".

It's a simple addon that tracks buffs/debuffs/spells cooldowns and shows them as bars.

Here in this video, Awbee is using it to track Art of War exorcism procs, and Divine Storm's CD.

(When the Divine Storm bar disappears early = cooldown got reset)

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mOv4LvVslk