1. Loot rules and Deathbringer's Will trinket in icc

Hey everyone , i ve joined a few 25 man with my alt in the past weeks, and whenever https://wotlk-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?item=50362 drop, people go nuts. "that trinket is useless on X spec/class" , " Your ttrinket X is better than DBW" and things of that nature. On my main i raid with a guild, and for the op trinkets we have loot council ( which im not part of ) so i dont really participate in that disscution . I ve been trying to research more about the trinket and its usefulness on dps, specially on classes that arent stacking armor pen, but i cant never find concrete evidence that the trinket is bad or worthless for any class.

I want to lead 25 pug runs soon, but i want to roll the loot as fair as possible. I already prioritize weapons to the respective classes ( guns and bows priority for hunts and 1.5 off hand weapons priority for rogues) but im really confused for DBW.

I mostly played casters and healers, so my melee class knowledge is quite limited at the moment.

How do you guys feel about it? Should i set up Looting rules for the trinket? should i give priority to arp pen classes, or let it free roll for any melee dps? I read on the server rules that as long as i set the rules before the raid starts , everything is permitted if the rules are consistent. I really want to be fair and not waste any trinkets on a class that won´t even use it to its fullest potential.

2. It's a really powerful trinket for particular classes. Powerful enough to where it's usually in everyone else's best interest to give it to those classes. Other classes that might be able to use it, but it's significantly weaker on, will gain significantly less power out of it. Also considering how easy the raid content with the 30% buff in ICC, people usually pass up on upgrades until their BIS drops.
    That and it's usually not a super common drop.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=337981
    Here is one such discussion as an example.

3. Oh i see thanks ! that post gave me a better understanding of the trinket. So i should clarify on loot rules for the pug run that only Hunts , wars , Crogues , ferals and dks can roll for the trinket. That way if people dont like it then they can leave.
    Edited: September 17, 2019

4. Sorry if this is a necro.

If you plan on leading pugs in the near future, for your own safety, I'd suggest stating some rules before starting the run and print screening them. Just a /rw with "BiS > MS" should suffice in most cases. If you don't specify any rules you're gonna have to give up the trinket to any dps rolling for it (including rets/enhas). Stay away from the gray zone and as long as your rules are fair you can adapt them accordingly to your personal view.