1. Alt and best gold eff profressions.

Hi, im fairly new player around 2 weeks into this server "Icecrown" wotlk, my main DK got jewelcrafting/engi for maximalizing, but now i have problem with gold.
    Right now im considering a alt, like in title what's are most gold profitable professions on Icecrown.
    I thinking about enchanting/skinning or herbalism or herbalism/alchemy.

2. Take mining, you'll need it for JC/Engi on your dk.
    Besides mining you can take another JC, it's profitable enough to make it worth while having 2 of them. Or BS. Or Tailoring since it doesn't require any other profession and it's very easy to do and start making money off of bags.

3. Yeah use mining like everybody on this server. Every guy I met had mining, be mage or a druid or a priest, doesn't matter > go mining.

4. Do NOT go mining. Like Overloard99 said, everybody here and their alts are miners. No ore node in Icecrown survives exposed for more than 5 seconds. You will get PVP-ed over one lousy ore (worth like what? 20g?).

In retail, I made a lot of gold from crafting professions. I find that different in Warmane. Too many crafters too. Alchemy flasks, Enchanting scrolls, JC cut epic gems are worth less than the raw mats sometimes! Inscription glyph that is selling at a good price? Go put one for sale in AH and you'll find yourself undercut within minutes.

A stack of saronite ore is around 80g in Icecrown. You can fly around gathering it with 300 other miners or you can just do 2 daily quests and net the same amount in gold (plus chance for green and blue drops). Ebon Hold dailies are the best, all nearby and hardly anyone doing them.

If you must gather, than lower level mats are worth more and have less competition.

Oh yea, forget skinning in Icecrown. There's always 6K+ gs players farming skins in Storm Peaks. You land with lower gs and get instant pvp-ed.