1. Mining - spawn rates veins

Hello Guys,

after i played for many years on icecrown i tried something else and changes to lord.

i enjoyed playing here its realy a nice place.

the only thing i cant imagine are the spawn rates of veins/ores for mining.
    Im not speakink of the high ones like saronite... i think that eventhe rates of low level ores and veins are broken.

i tried to farm tin and its absolutely horrible.
    ive checked any 1-450 mining guide but any zone that should have any veins is totaly empty.

i even played in different day times but without any luck,

anyone else have the same issue?

kind regards

2. Hello Guys,

after i played for many years on icecrown i tried something else and changes to lord.

i enjoyed playing here its realy a nice place.

the only thing i cant imagine are the spawn rates of veins/ores for mining.
    Im not speakink of the high ones like saronite... i think that eventhe rates of low level ores and veins are broken.

i tried to farm tin and its absolutely horrible.
    ive checked any 1-450 mining guide but any zone that should have any veins is totaly empty.

i even played in different day times but without any luck,

anyone else have the same issue?

kind regards
    Tin and the outland veins are especially bad, on the other hand, almost every other vein is much easier to find.

3. I can hardly disagree with Tin, it's probably one of the simplest to find especially in the cave leading to deadmines, you can just walk back and forth and mine all the time due to their short respawn time (at least in this particular location). Atm I'm at Mithril and it's just painful, I've made few circles around Badlands while there were no alliance players (confirming every few mins with /who Badlands) and a few of hordie leveling. Found a node or 2... Decided to try Searing Gorge, pretty much same stuff happening.
    Edited: September 18, 2019

4. Hey,

first @shambler your right, its just about the lower ores/veins they are rly rare after that it goes rly well.

@MalikAbdulAziz well thats life :) i have so much mithril and i know a relay good place to farm it... i keep the tip with the DM up.
    right now im above level 350 with mining and ready to farm at northend :)

5. Mithril has several good places for farming, badlands isn't one of them.
    The Deadmines if I remember right (from when I used to play alliance) really was good place for tin and copper, but as a horde player nowadays getting there on a leveling character is really hard.

6. Hi i am having similar problems to farm thorium to raise my, BS, just cant get any of it, any tips of a good place to look for it?

7. Hi i am having similar problems to farm thorium to raise my, BS, just cant get any of it, any tips of a good place to look for it?
    Burning steppes

8. Hi i am having similar problems to farm thorium to raise my, BS, just cant get any of it, any tips of a good place to look for it?
    un'goro and silithus.
    If you are lucky and no one else is farming at the moment you are playing, by 1 cycle around un'goro you can get an inventory full of thorium.
    Silithus is less abundant but still can find few veins.

9. As a Lordaeron long time player and miner, I can guarantee that maybe only half of the nodes actually spawn at all, and half of the working ones have their respawn completely ****ed up. After all these years it stil isn't fixed and I firmly believe the only way to draw attention is to get louder. More of these threads, please.

10. God tell me about it, I'm trying to farm saronite and titanium ore in icecrown and theres none to be found and when i do i get tanked by geared players farming it as well. i can fly around all ice crown and maybe fine one or two veins its kind of ridiculous. plus the price of it on AH its my first lvl 80 guy and don't have the money to buy

11. I just leveled mining cause I thought it would help me earn more gold with JC, farming my own mats...boy was I wrong. Saronite veins are bearable, I guess. Rare but can be found. But titanium, if you manage to find 5 per day, consider yourself lucky. And yes, stay near the ore for longer than a minute and you'll get rekt by the opposing faction.
    Moreover, I'd understand if there were like 50 people farming at all times, but I hardly see more than 10-15 per day. So, where are all the veins? I am on icecrown, 12k population, they should make the veins spawn at least 5 times more than they usually do. Useless profession.