1. queue is ridiculous

I Just waited in around a 750+ Queue as im waiting towards the end the queue hits around 5 people I goto the restroom come back and im dc'd and in another 800 person queue this really draws me away from playing this server.

2. Go to the restroom when you're at about 50, not 8.

3. I Just waited in around a 750+ Queue as im waiting towards the end the queue hits around 5 people I goto the restroom come back and im dc'd and in another 800 person queue this really draws me away from playing this server.
    you could donate, wouldn't have to queue. Or play Lordaeron as it's rarely full.

4. you could donate, wouldn't have to queue. Or play Lordaeron as it's rarely full.
    ^ This.
    'You play here for free and expect that everything is going to be handed to you on a silver plate.
    Support the server instead to gain benefits.

5. Don't sit on the toilet for half an hour then. get your **** done in 5 minutes like normal people.

6. You cant get it out in 5 mins if it starts in your head

7. If you can pay an you can skipp que.
    Ore maybe try Loaden.

8. Eh no matter how many times people donate, some quests are still bugged for more than 2 years.

9. Eh no matter how many times people donate, some quests are still bugged for more than 2 years.
    Remind me when did warmane/molten servers came online?;p

10. Remind me when did warmane/molten servers came online?;p
    Idk, i didn't follow that but if you just look at bugtracker there are tons of quests which are bugged for that long time. Feels bad man

11. Idk, i didn't follow that but if you just look at bugtracker there are tons of quests which are bugged for that long time. Feels bad man
    But the server is still alive, no? Better to have bugs than no server at all.

On serious note, bugtracker is so slow unless it's about lvl 80 raid content.

12. you can donate like 5$ and you can skip que forever. thats a fraction of what retail costs. its like the price of 3 beers, well worth it imho.