1. Classic brought me back

Hey there

I am thankful for being on this really awesome private Server! I played world of warcraft years ago, started with TBC and stopped with the beginning of WotLK. During my study, I had no interest in playing because I was afraid of getting addicted again. Also, I didnt want to spend money on a subscription because I work very hard so I dont have that much time.

For this reasons, I searched for a private server that offers me TBC content and higher ep rates and I found warmane. Im thanking you, YouTube!

Now I look forward to play with you all and support this fantastic server =)

Best regards!

2. Same here - perhaps we'll bump into each other in game.

I assume that a lot of people now have families compared to 2007, and we're hopefully further into our careers and life activities and thus not as much play time as coming home at 3 am from the bars or 24 hour lan parties with coke and pizza (am I right?).

:)

I miss the hack'n'slash type games and having fun and being part of a community.

3. You are totally right about this.

I dont want to spend many hours to gain 10 levels or so, so I really enjoy the experience rate times 5 on the Outland server. This benefits my time management a lot! =D