1. Farm Emblem of Frost

hey guys, the story is simple:
    im a lvl 80 worrior, with full pvp gear enchanted and gemd, with skill set of prot worrier, as all web guides said i should be. now im trying to get better gear, in order to do this i need to ride dungeons, BUT! A BIG BUT, every fking ride filled with toxic nerds!!! 95% of the time!!! usually im ignoring, but this is to much!
    im trying to play the game and enjoy, but when you miss agrro or a tount, its turning into a shet show(im playing 2 weeks with pvp gear, what can i do??).

so the quastion: CAN I FARM Emblem of Frost WITHOUT DUNGEONS?

2. hey guys, the story is simple:
    im a lvl 80 worrior, with full pvp gear enchanted and gemd, with skill set of prot worrier, as all web guides said i should be. now im trying to get better gear, in order to do this i need to ride dungeons, BUT! A BIG BUT, every fking ride filled with toxic nerds!!! 95% of the time!!! usually im ignoring, but this is to much!
    im trying to play the game and enjoy, but when you miss agrro or a tount, its turning into a shet show(im playing 2 weeks with pvp gear, what can i do??).

so the quastion: CAN I FARM Emblem of Frost WITHOUT DUNGEONS?
    ICC raids.

If I understand you correctly, you got PvP gear and talents of a Prot? You could buy dual spec, get arms/fury as OS. Get weapon(s) to it (via AH/Rep vendor/FoS N&HC, points). Then queue as DPS, it takes longer but people might be less eager to complain.

3. may you plz tell me how to start ICC raids? i seen about it, never seen though how to start it

edit: and yes all pvp gear, but i really like prot skills, very comfortable for me

4. U cant even farm frost emblems in dungeons can you? Just the daily lfd one, or am i mistaken?

Also, @OP, if you play as a tank and fck it up people will rage at you. Just play dps instead (can even go in as prot dps) or tank properly.

5. "pvp gear," "prot," No surprise you encounter toxic players. You will get flamed because what you're doing is wrong. No one wants a tank in their dungeon in pvp gear. Sorry to say this, but I have a feeling all the bashing you've gotten was warranted, based on what you're saying.

6. may you plz tell me how to start ICC raids? i seen about it, never seen though how to start it

edit: and yes all pvp gear, but i really like prot skills, very comfortable for me
    So get dual talents, and 1 x 2h weapon. Go for Arms as 2nd build. Do RDF as a DPS.

If you want to get to ICC raids, get urself PvE gear.

7. this game is broken... im using pvp gear not because i love it(though im completely love pvp), but because i have no choice, this is the best gear i can get right now. in normal dungeons no way im getting anything close to this gear, and in order to get better gear, i need heroic dungeons, BUT because the pvp gear is crap apparently for it,so i need to fk off to arms or fury, get the gear and return to being a tank?! why would i do this if i complete the game!? what the point being a tank if you cant lvl up with it?!
    Edited: September 20, 2019

8. No, game isn't broken, you just don't know how it works.
    You get PVP rewards for PVPing, you get PVE rewards for PVEing. Emblems are a PVE reward.
    If you want to get into PVE raids you need PVE gear obtained from PVE content such as dungeons or raids which have their difficulty and appropriate gear item levels. Nobody wants a prot PVP geared tank for PVE because PVP gear has completely different stats from what is desired in PVE content (tanks in PVE go for def/dodge/parry/block, tons of stamina, while PVP they go for damage stats such as strength, crit and some survival like resilience).

I'd personally never take a tank with more than 1 PVP item (cloak is the only I can say "eh ok" to), tanks are very important and having an undergeared tank is just awful. A dps with a few PVP items, or even full PVP if it's an alt run that will go for 3-4 bosses, is better. There will be others to cover for his low damage.

So now, go and read a gearing guide if you find it difficult or do as others have suggested, switch to arms/fury since those roles aren't half as important (read easily covered up for) as tanks.

9. Damn read some guides dude. This is a horrible server to start on if its your first time playing WoW. Don't think you'll get very far lol.