1. Healing during Scourgelord Tyrannus

Hey I am trying to learn to play as resto druid and I am having problems with this encounter. I guess I don't properly understand how Overlord's brand works. If it is casted on me as a healer, then all my heals are healing Tyrannus. If it is casted on a player and I heal him while he has the brand on him, does it also heal Tyrannus or not ? What is the best approach as a healer during this fight?

2. It mirrors the players it's cast on.
    So if it's on you: your damage done is mirrored to his target. Your healing is mirrored onto him.
    If it's on someone else: their damage is mirrored to his target. Their healing is mirrored onto him.

If it's on someone else you're safe to heal them.

3. There's literally only 1 rule for healers to learn. If you get overlord brace (that red spell thrown at you), DO NOT HEAL tank or anyone. They must kite otherwise you're going to heal boss for a huge amount. Once a healer healed boss from 100k to 900k in 3-4 heals. Gg

4. There's literally only 1 rule for healers to learn. If you get overlord brace (that red spell thrown at you), DO NOT HEAL tank or anyone. They must kite otherwise you're going to heal boss for a huge amount. Once a healer healed boss from 100k to 900k in 3-4 heals. Gg
    If they don't kite, only heal tank. It makes the encounter longer, but least it won't wipe.