1. Disrupting gameplay , making impossible to play

Me and my friends started playing about 2 days , and cant do **** about this ally's 80's camping cities , quests , graveyards and places .
    A few we would understand , but it's been impossible to do anything ,
    This Kids don't have anthing else to do ?
    Its been a pain in the *** to do literally anything , ****ing up the server as a total

2. It's a pvp server, and donors must have some fun otherwise they won't donate again...

3. It's a pvp server, and donors must have some fun otherwise they won't donate again...
    Why is it always donors? Is it so hard to believe that during all the years this server's been up, people would've gotten their gear legit?
    Be glad there are donators, so people who want to be freeloaders can still play.

It's bored people, BiS, non-BiS, donors and queue qq'ers. When you play same game for years, you want to "spice" things up on occasion.

Don't level in STV/Tanaris/Un'goro. They are filled with lvl 80 gankers.

4. It's a pvp server, and donors must have some fun otherwise they won't donate again...

Fun ?? I thought Fun would be to test skills with someone , at least get some challenge , they're literally are just pressing one button ??
    I know what pvp server means , but this is not pvp , this is child like non **** to do thing , and at least put the guards of that spot at the same level , literallly there are like 3 zones unable to be acess or leveled , because of kids that call this FUN?
    K then , if you think it's funny , that defines you're type of mentality

5. Fun ?? I thought Fun would be to test skills with someone , at least get some challenge , they're literally are just pressing one button ??
    I know what pvp server means , but this is not pvp , this is child like non **** to do thing , and at least put the guards of that spot at the same level , literallly there are like 3 zones unable to be acess or leveled , because of kids that call this FUN?
    https://sanriodigital.com/products/hello-kitty-online << may suit you better.

6. Literally a new post on this everyday. Read the server rules. Ganking low level areas is allowed.

7. so no names so we go slay them and help ya lvl?

8. Fun ?? I thought Fun would be to test skills with someone , at least get some challenge , they're literally are just pressing one button ??
    As I said, this is a Pvp server. Player versus player. Anything is allowed and yes that is fun. Ganking low levels is so fun because people like you go to forums to complain. It's satisfying to see that. Got a problem with that? go to other server zz

9. As I said, this is a Pvp server. Player versus player. Anything is allowed and yes that is fun. Ganking low levels is so fun because people like you go to forums to complain. It's satisfying to see that. Got a problem with that? go to other server zz
    This exactly. Everyone experiences fun in this game differently. Just because gankers have fun in a drastically different way, albeit looked down upon, doesn't make their form of fun any less than high end pvp or raiding. Besides, nothing is stopping YOU from ganking other lowbies when you're at their level. You think it was unfair that you got ganked? Then make up for it by ganking other lowbies once you 're capable of it.

One more thing: you complain that ganking is "child like" and for "kids" when you yourself sound like a ****ing kid running to his mother in the forums. Welcome to Warmane!

10. From a PvP prospective, I'm surprised that Outland is having trouble sustaining players while Wrath is keeping a constant 12000+ population.

I've played both servers for a while, and the problem with PvP on Wrath is over-geared people are Gods. They can run into Gargetzan, and kill every single guard no problem. In AV, I had many BGs were one side ran over the other side, and destroyed the guards in the Tunnel to GYcamp there. Also, the bosses got nuked HARD, they are not suppose to be beat by only a few players so fast.. Wrath was not designed to have people on each side with Shadowmournes running in and obliterating everything in seconds, its not good design.

On the TBC, you simply could not kill every guard in Gargetzan or get into the tunnel in AV because the guards were strong nor almost singly handily destroy a mini-boss. Gear scaled much less, and everyone was more on even footing. There was much more counter-play, bursting didn't happen all the time. It felt like I loss battles from being CCed on good timings, disarmed, and simply being outplayed.

My prediction is people like to win more than having a good battle. People want to be god with SM and destroy everything in their path and be declared the team hero than being average in a good battle. That's what irritates me about Wrath players.

Due to Outland dying, I decided to try out Wrath. What's laughable is the 80s here act victorious and proud of themselves over slaying a smaller fish than them. It's like the kids that are bad at video games, and retreat to killing low levels to feel proud.

In short tho the major problem with Wrath is everything is too bursty. I'm pretty much already dead before I react in most situations; it doesn't feel natural or healthy.
    Edited: September 21, 2019

11. This exactly. Everyone experiences fun in this game differently. Just because gankers have fun in a drastically different way, albeit looked down upon, doesn't make their form of fun any less than high end pvp or raiding. Besides, nothing is stopping YOU from ganking other lowbies when you're at their level. You think it was unfair that you got ganked? Then make up for it by ganking other lowbies once you 're capable of it.

One more thing: you complain that ganking is "child like" and for "kids" when you yourself sound like a ****ing kid running to his mother in the forums. Welcome to Warmane!
    Idk man, you first complained about being gank. THen you say how I say how kids gank, well they are mostly kids who donate? I myself ain't a kid but I like to gank low levels just to see your frustration here.

Did you just write back to me in frustration? Yes you did, Is my mission successful? Yes it is and I feel good that you flame. It brings me more energy to gank people like you.

Want to again reply to me? Sure thing, I can do this forever and I will feel even stronger if you reply again since I will see your rage which fills me.

You just don't get it but it's always easier to cry here on forums instead of trying to do something about it lulz.

12. From a PvP prospective, I'm surprised that Outland is having trouble sustaining players while Wrath is keeping a constant 12000+ population.

I've played both servers for a while, and the problem with PvP on Wrath is over-geared people are Gods. They can run into Gargetzan, and kill every single guard no problem. In AV, I had many BGs were one side ran over the other side, and destroyed the guards in the Tunnel to GYcamp there. Also, the bosses got nuked HARD, they are not suppose to be beat by only a few players so fast.. Wrath was not designed to have people on each side with Shadowmournes running in and obliterating everything in seconds, its not good design.

On the TBC, you simply could not kill every guard in Gargetzan or get into the tunnel in AV because the guards were strong nor almost singly handily destroy a mini-boss. Gear scaled much less, and everyone was more on even footing. There was much more counter-play, bursting didn't happen all the time. It felt like I loss battles from being CCed on good timings, disarmed, and simply being outplayed.

My prediction is people like to win more than having a good battle. People want to be god with SM and destroy everything in their path and be declared the team hero than being average in a good battle. That's what irritates me about Wrath players.

Due to Outland dying, I decided to try out Wrath. What's laughable is the 80s here act victorious and proud of themselves over slaying a smaller fish than them. It's like the kids that are bad at video games, and retreat to killing low levels to feel proud.

In short tho the major problem with Wrath is everything is too bursty. I'm pretty much already dead before I react in most situations; it doesn't feel natural or healthy.
    I agree with you, and I think I remember you on Lordaeron a long time ago. I was leveling a multibox of 5, and I think I have you saved as a friend on there.

13. Dude.. I was agreeing with what you said bruh

14. why not spam rdf instead then? or move to zones noone is leveling like desolace lol ;D

15. why not spam rdf instead then? or move to zones noone is leveling like desolace lol ;D
    because that takes critical thinking, silly. These are usually the people who spend their lives on social media. They lack that trait, therefore, they pronounce their hatred towards individuals, demeaning them, in hopes of enforcing rules. Unfortunately, this isn't biased facebook, twitter, or google, so they will never get their way, and in turn, will quit the server because it's too "hard".