1. Lordaeron vs Icecrown

Hi,

I like endgame and PvP. My real life friend and I are thinking of trying it out but not sure which server to choose.

PvP - doesn't really matter since it's cross-realm
    PvE/Endgame - Icecrown is appealing because of the x7 XP

Which server has more activity endgame? Looking at the PvE ladder, it seems like Lordaeron is more active.

We're basically looking to have fun and looking for solid guilds that promote taking care of their own and gearing their own players.
    Is there 1 that stands out more than the other for this?

Cheers,
    ~Rubi

2. Hi,

I like endgame and PvP. My real life friend and I are thinking of trying it out but not sure which server to choose.

Which server has more activity endgame? Looking at the PvE ladder, it seems like Lordaeron is more active.

We're basically looking to have fun and looking for solid guilds that promote taking care of their own and gearing their own players.

Cheers,
    ~Rubi
    If you're looking to do heroic content you should go Iceclown since the difficulty is standard there, if you're fine slowly progressing through buffed content go Lordaeron. Keep in mind you might never fully complete heroic ICC on Lordaeron, not many people have.
    Guilds on Lordaeron are decent and they do what you're looking for, don't know about Iceclown.

I'd like to add you might not find a guild to boost you on Lordaeron as you might on Iceclown since the content is buffed and carrying people isn't common. You'll need to gear yourselves geared through pugs until you're somewhat decent to join a serious raiding guild.
    Edited: September 20, 2019

3. If you're looking to do heroic content you should go Iceclown since the difficulty is standard there, if you're fine slowly progressing through buffed content go Lordaeron. Keep in mind you might never fully complete heroic ICC on Lordaeron, not many people have.
    Guilds on Lordaeron are decent and they do what you're looking for, don't know about Iceclown.

I'd like to add you might not find a guild to boost you on Lordaeron as you might on Iceclown since the content is buffed and carrying people isn't common. You'll need to gear yourselves geared through pugs until you're somewhat decent to join a serious raiding guild.
    Thanks for the reply.

Lord is the better fit. I prefer challenge over shortcuts.

Are there any classes in particular lacking on Lord endgame that are more required than others? I assume a good pld tank is always welcomed.

Thanks again.

Cheers,
    ~Rubi

4. I agree with what has been said, but if you like pvp keep in mind that to be competitive you will need pve items, especially ones from hc modes. So Lordaeron, which is cross realm pvp with icecrown and blackrock (free pvp gear), is a bit at a disadvantage here, because getting competitive weapons, trinkets and off parts will be harder. On icecrown there's que during the day though (u can skip ot by donating).

5. Hi,

Cheers,
    ~Rubi
    Hello,

If you want to have a faster leveling experience and a standard PvE content, I'd say go for Icecrown. If you want a slow leveling and challenging PvE content, I'd say go for Lordaeron. Both Lordaeron and Icecrown have good pve and pvp guilds.

6. Thanks for the reply.

Are there any classes in particular lacking on Lord endgame that are more required than others? I assume a good pld tank is always welcomed.

Thanks again.

Cheers,
    ~Rubi
    Yeah, from what I've seen Locks and Boomies are in demand

7. No they don't
    MB is allowed as stated in the rules

8. So, i can set up a 4x account and farm arenas? nice :)) seems a bit stupid that this is allowed...

9. So, i can set up a 4x account and farm arenas? nice :)) seems a bit stupid that this is allowed...
    No, that's called win trading and is far from allowed.

10. Thanks for the reply.

Thanks again.

Cheers,
    ~Rubi
    Make sure to disable battlegrounds cause you don't wanna try it on lordaeron lmao

11. @repost well yea win trading i get, but since MB are allowed in any form of pvp and content,

Win trading is when one looses on purpose basically, but since MB actually plays the class for you, its not actually win trading

What i mean is allowing MB actually works as a loophole around other rules

12. @repost well yea win trading i get, but since MB are allowed in any form of pvp and content,

Win trading is when one looses on purpose basically, but since MB actually plays the class for you, its not actually win trading

What i mean is allowing MB actually works as a loophole around other rules
    Regardless of how you try to explain it, there's still a person sitting there pushing the buttons to direct the characters. Multiboxing is not some bot sitting there doing it all, it's simply a glorified way to clone and direct input. They abuse the fact that some classes have similar play styles and bars can be setup in a similar way. And it definitely doesn't work as a loophole for rules, they get banned for breaking rules just like everyone else.

And even as a player I really don't see them as unfair considering there have been multiple guilds who've taken them down with around 10 people. The only thing they have going for them that a bunch of players don't is perfect coordination, which is also a downfall because multiple people means multiple actions are possible.

13. A whole raid group getting instant killed by 20 magma totems at the entrance of wintergrasp. Sure they had multiple actions possible... release spirit or ragequit.