1. [Lordaeron] Make Protection Warriors Viable

In this post I would like to suggest a way to make warrior tanks worth considering for serious raiding. The situation right now is disastrous because the increased numbers of bosses’ stats in raids (especially ICC and ToGC) leads to not only prefer paladins, DKs and druids but to never consider warriors. If you have played here long enough you will already know that warriors are usually not wanted.

I think that Warmane should ensure that a class, that already struggled to tank main raiding content without buffed numbers, could be meaningful and viable after their custom buff. Having a class useless in endgame raiding because there are custom modifications I think that should lead to staff reconsidering doing something custom in order to not make protection warriors useless.

This idea came actually off of my frustration. I've played here in Lordaeron since release and I used to be in a raid core of a guild. We did weekly Naxxramas, then moved to Ulduar and ultimately ToC. Then I stopped playing for a while and some months ago I came back. Since then I’ve got continuously frustrated because my class is denied the chance to be part of any serious guild roster as tank…

The point I’m trying to make is that Warmane Staff should be aware of the consequences of buffing the content in one of their servers (rendering a class useless for tanking) and I think that they should try to amend this.

My suggestions, then, are the following (I'd love to hear more ideas about how to deal with this):
    - Focus on stamina: a % increase in stamina. Maybe try to match druid's HP buff.
    - Focus on armor: have a big increase on armor, either % or an absolute number. A little increase won’t make any difference.
    - Focus on avoidance: increased parry, for example.
    - Focus on block: increased block overall (value and rating). This used to be a big thing with the T9 and even before that. I remember that Shield Block used to be huge in Nax because I’d have the trinket that increased block value. But T10 isn’t as focused on block as T9 is, so I am not sure about this one.

I really think protection warriors need a push, so please give your thoughts, thank you.

2. Absolutely. On Icecrown, with active ICC buff & "nerfed" raid content overall in contrast with Lorda, Warriors are good enough to ru 25hc. On Lorda however, they left Warriors crippled with the removal of buff & extra content buff.

So yeah, they do need to get reworked to be matched with other tanks,