1. low rates, makes for to much of a grind. most don't want that.

2. Increase rates to x20 remove the need for attunements and boom you got yourself a high pop fun server.
    Increasing the rates that much is not even neccesary.
    It would already be enough to increase rep and prof rates by x3 and honor rates by x2.
    In addition all vendor prices should be reduced to 1/3 so players don't have to grind for centuries to get things like the flying skill.
    Everything else can remain as it is.

As I see it this is Warmanes last chance to save Outland.
    I really hope the staff will start to communicate with us and that they don't let TBC die in silence.

3. Increasing the rates that much is not even neccesary.
    It would already be enough to increase rep and prof rates by x3 and honor rates by x2.
    In addition all vendor prices should be reduced to 1/3 so players don't have to grind for centuries to get things like the flying skill.
    Everything else can remain as it is.

As I see it this is Warmanes last chance to save Outland.
    I really hope the staff will start to communicate with us and that they don't let TBC die in silence.
    Having to grind attunements was the main reason a stopped playing Outland. Really annoying. I want to raid Kara, BT, Sunwell. I don't want to quest for weeks to be able to enter just 1 of the raids.

4. There are no attunements though... There is a heroic key requirement which requires honored rep but that's it.

5. r u dumb or something? this is what happened..
    first you have guilds doing t4, everything is all fun, yay!
    then guilds start doing t5, cool, then you wait for black temple, then they released that, but most guilds were still doing t5, server still healthy, cool.
    then people waited for ZA, that is the first decline since its when the new BoJ comes in = T4/T5 progession not so valuable anymore.
    then the final killer is Sunwell, a patch that on retail was meant to last for 3 months over the summer until WotlK launch... this server has had Sunwell live for what, 18 months? or is it longer i cant even remember.. it has no endgame. all BOJ is out, which will make all T4-T5 progression guilds redundant, unless you can find 25 people and do it "for the fun of it". it also removes all attunement, so you dont even have to play the game anymore.

The heartbeat of TBC is the early stages with attunements, karazhan and gearing up for T5..
    T6 is enjoyable and all, but only makes sense before Sunwell comes out.

im not surprised at all this server is dead, super predictable.

6. Increase rates to x20 remove the need for attunements and boom you got yourself a high pop fun server.
    it is thanks to attunement, rep grinds etc. that a server is healthy, only then do people have a reason to play. remove all that and what is the motivation? this server is beyond repair sadly, and that is not Warmanes fault, it is more the patches they have to work with.

if you really want a 5-8k pop, launch a fresh server, only way.

7. Wunderbauss, if the rep grinds, attunements, etc. are what make a healthy server, then why are other new TBC servers with 1x rates struggling just like Outland?

PVP is barely active as well. Anyone have an explanation for that?

8. it is thanks to attunement, rep grinds etc. that a server is healthy, only then do people have a reason to play.
    *looks at icecrown* *chuckles*

9. i'm not saying you should bring back rep grinds and attunements etc., what i was saying is that making the game even more easier, (one suggested x20 rate), wont bring back anybody.

as far as i know, the server is dead and you cant do much about that, especially when all the content is released.
    its funny to me that people fail too understand why the server is dead.. 18 months after the release of the sunwell.

10. *looks at icecrown* *chuckles*
    this is TBC, do you think Sunwell is a good enough end-game patch to sustain a population for over a year? farming sso dailies is only fun the first 6 months...

11. PVP is barely active as well. Anyone have an explanation for that?
    smh.. why would it be active?

12. its funny to me that people fail too understand why the server is dead.. 18 months after the release of the sunwell.
    With that logic Icecrown would have died a long time ago. There the final raid is live since the creation of the realm.

Outland is dead because it's too grindy. It's simple as that. Ppl that join Outland expect a high rate realm but in fact everything except XP is on x1 rates. These cancerous x1 rates on prof and rep discourage PvPer and PvEer equally and it makes newcomers quit in masses.
    Outland is even more grindy than Lordaeron and that is a hardcore x1 realm.
    Edited: October 1, 2019

13. "It would already be enough to increase rep and prof rates by x3 and honor rates by x2.
    In addition all vendor prices should be reduced to 1/3 so players don't have to grind for centuries to get things like the flying skill."

This makes a lot of sense, as people login to raid/run ZA and maybe some heroics for badges.

1. Not to grind 5,000g for 6 months for a fast flying mount on one character.

2. Equally, not to run rep with each fraction again and again with each Alt, just to enter heroics or get an odd recipe.

3. Professions on multiple Alts become very necessary in the situation of low (<1,000 logins) population.

These measures might not restore the server to its former glory but make it more liveable for those who have not left for good.
    Edited: September 30, 2019

14. Agree with everything other than reduced vendor prices.

First 1234 Last