1. Server wipe idea doesn't make any sense and new server idea is just like being greedy. There are already many servers out there, but still you guys want more. Now you want a new one, then you will want another new one, and so on. This endless want will keep continuing how many ever server opens or get wiped. Therefore, this whole idea of new server/server wipe should not happen at all, it's just waste of time and effort.
    Edited: October 1, 2019

2. Now you want a new one, then you will want another new one, and so on.
    => Nop they just failed Lordaeron's very concept by adding DF and heirlooms...
    I'd just like another TLK server without those community-killer features

3. How can you compete with bis players in terms of obtaining gear.
    You didn't understand, 5k players would not even get to raid to obtain gear. Even now 5k gs player struggle to get into any raid, after your changes none would consider to take anyone below 5.5k

The whole post you made is completely pointless since It misses any clear argument or reason. First it neglects what I already stated that removing buff should be mandatory, secondly I already said that guild monopoly already functions on Hc dungeons.. So you are just wasting space without a suggestion on server improvement.
    Maybe your idea would be good if there were mostly guild runs, but it isn't, you would just kill pugs on the server

4. The whole post you made is completely pointless since It misses any clear argument or reason. First it neglects what I already stated that removing buff should be mandatory, secondly I already said that guild monopoly already functions on Hc dungeons.. So you are just wasting space without a suggestion on server improvement.
    Point is, mandatory 0% buff is dumb idea.
    Maybe you are confused what "monopoly" is, but ANYONE can enter any heroic dungeons or raids and do it. Guild or no guild.
    It is possible that you have 300 IQ and we, the peasants, cant understand what the hell you are on about, but I strongly doubt that.

You didn't understand, 5k players would not even get to raid to obtain gear. Even now 5k gs player struggle to get into any raid, after your changes none would consider to take anyone below 5.5k
    That's a lie. Stop lying. I have joined fresh guilds with less than 5k gs and after 3-4 weeks run around with 6k+ gs. Multiple times, different guilds.

5. That's a lie. Stop lying. I have joined fresh guilds with less than 5k gs and after 3-4 weeks run around with 6k+ gs. Multiple times, different guilds.
    Yes, if u are in guild, but pug won't take you. Please read before comment.

6. => Nop they just failed Lordaeron's very concept by adding DF and heirlooms...
    That's so true... I also miss not having RDF. I don't mind Heirlooms tho, I think they don't kill the community that much.

Nice times waiting on the hub of the HoR/PoS/FoS dungeons...

7. Yes, if u are in guild, but pug won't take you. Please read before comment.
    So what to do about that? Join guild and farm all the gear or be sad about it, the end. It's established decade ago that pugs are cesspool. Or make stupid suggestion like mister McKb11011.

8. So what to do about that? Join guild and farm all the gear or be sad about it, the end. It's established decade ago that pugs are cesspool. Or make stupid suggestion like mister McKb11011.
    ok looks like you taking only a part of my post cutting whole context, can't continue, this goes nowhere ;D

9. Point is, mandatory 0% buff is dumb idea.
    Maybe you are confused what "monopoly" is, but ANYONE can enter any heroic dungeons or raids and do it. Guild or no guild.
    It is possible that you have 300 IQ and we, the peasants, cant understand what the hell you are on about, but I strongly doubt that.

That's a lie. Stop lying. I have joined fresh guilds with less than 5k gs and after 3-4 weeks run around with 6k+ gs. Multiple times, different guilds.
    I don't see any reason for making arguments ad hominem but it is a clear indicator of narrow mindedness. Your opinions are irelevant as long as you don't make meaningful argument or a suggestion. You think that making things harder is not good for the reasons you are not able to articulate, but you decide to classify it as dumb.

On the Fuiltlog note:

That is wrong on many levels and is caused by unfamiliarity with game mechanics. You have other raids than ICC, and I mean TOC and Ulduar that can get you to almost 6k GS alone. They are meant to be pre-icecrown gearing places. Now they are only farming boe places, since it is so easy to get ICC gear.

I myself would not invite people who are 5,5k gs with unoptimized gear. But you can get good 5,3k gear that is valuable because it is optmized for certain class.

I don't see reason for continuation of this arguments since It makes 0 sense.

10. I don't see any reason for making arguments ad hominem but it is a clear indicator of narrow mindedness. Your opinions are irelevant as long as you don't make meaningful argument or a suggestion. You think that making things harder is not good for the reasons you are not able to articulate, but you decide to classify it as dumb.
    I think forcing a difficulty level on an entire realm because a few people are ready is incredibly dumb and even more so when the difficulty is already an existing option. May as well disable normal dungeons too because they're easy.

11. I did not attack you in any way. Words have meaning and I call that out, because parts of what you say are far from reality and simply does not make sense(as if you don't know their meaning). Your proposal is talked about 1000 times, tried and, arguably, failed(Lordaeron). I'm saying your idea is stupid. You interpret that as an attack besides argument, good luck with that.

ok looks like you taking only a part of my post cutting whole context, can't continue, this goes nowhere ;D
    I understand. But look at it this way. Everyone now wants 5.5k gs, it would create vacuum and people would still have to take those 5k gs people - they would accumulate to insane amount while those over the "barrier" would progress to BiS/fade out. So what now, there are 12'000 people with 5k gs on realm, each of them screaming on global "LFM ICC 5.5 GS+"?
    I agree with your point, but it's not that bad as people like to make it out to be. And there is path - find people who want to raid and farm it.

12. I did not attack you in any way. Words have meaning and I call that out, because parts of what you say are far from reality and simply does not make sense(as if you don't know their meaning). Your proposal is talked about 1000 times, tried and, arguably, failed(Lordaeron). I'm saying your idea is stupid. You interpret that as an attack besides argument, good luck with that.

I understand. But look at it this way. Everyone now wants 5.5k gs, it would create vacuum and people would still have to take those 5k gs people - they would accumulate to insane amount while those over the "barrier" would progress to BiS/fade out. So what now, there are 12'000 people with 5k gs on realm, each of them screaming on global "LFM ICC 5.5 GS+"?
    I agree with your point, but it's not that bad as people like to make it out to be. And there is path - find people who want to raid and farm it.

You lack common sense to even understand what argument means. You just seem like the frustrated little girl her on period.

" Words have meaning " - and the meaning of the words you use is what? "far from reality" - the reality is oversimplified Icecrown citadel which is not how its meant to be... "...and simply does not make sense" - The reason behind my words is comprehendible - enhanced ICC... whilist meaning behind your words is unintelligent try to make fun of other people by stupid remarks lol

13. => Nop they just failed Lordaeron's very concept by adding DF and heirlooms...
    I may be wrong about that but i think Lordearon was in decline and population keep dropping. Then they added DF which bring the realm back to alive and since then population is only increasing. DF kinda saved the realm from what i have seen. Also i am not sure did they failed Lordearon concept, or the concept itself is a failure since most people want DF.

14. I may be wrong about that but i think Lordearon was in decline and population keep dropping. Then they added DF which bring the realm back to alive and since then population is only increasing. DF kinda saved the realm from what i have seen. Also i am not sure did they failed Lordearon concept, or the concept itself is a failure since most people want DF.
    No, they implemented the DF because they released patch 3.3, where originally the system was implemented. It had nothing to do with population.

15. You lack common sense to even understand what argument means. You just seem like the frustrated little girl her on period.

" Words have meaning " - and the meaning of the words you use is what? "far from reality" - the reality is oversimplified Icecrown citadel which is not how its meant to be... "...and simply does not make sense" - The reason behind my words is comprehendible - enhanced ICC... whilist meaning behind your words is unintelligent try to make fun of other people by stupid remarks lol
    You said "guild monopoly" - such a thing does not exist. You said I attacked you ad hominem. Did not happen. And now you try to insult me, hypocrite.

I understood everything clearly. Let me recap:
    You want increaased difficulty forced upon everyone. Underlining reason is you seem to think that too many people farm ICC. Such a thing would increase "status" of people who can do it, so now instead of 1000 players only 100 clear full ICC(from... what, some 100'000 active players?). Let me ask you, how many times you cleared 25hc on 0%? Last time I did it, sure, bit challenge, but that's something you enjoy doing only once. There is nothing "enhanced" about it, but I understand your motivation under it.
    Better idea would be to remove Normal/Heroic and tune bosses something like this: 80% of players can kill first 3 bosses, then, only 60% can kill DBS, 50% rot/fest, bpc, valithria, 20% pp, bql, sindra and 5% LK.

First ... 234