1. Wow error after login

Hi!

Most of times when I log in to game and choose realm I get wowerror: The memory could not be "written". Sometimes it doesn't happen (one time of 6-7 trying). If I successfully log in and try to choose another character than get wowerror again. I guess it occur while rendering the character to the screen. I tryed to delete wtf, interface and folders, use -noautolaunch64bit parameter in launcher and set the directx version to 9 but doesn't work. I use windows 7 32bit. Any idea?

Another observation is that the error occur just if I select undead character in the character chooser menu. If I choose tauren or blood elf work fine but if I choose an undead char get the error.
    Edited: September 22, 2019

2. You're blocked from playing undead? RACISM!

Where did you save your WoW client? Do you have rights to that location? Have you unchecked read-only from WoW -folder's properties? Have you tried to unstuck your undead?

3. Thank you for your reply. I saved my wow client to D: drive. I unchecked the read-only property for all file and subfolder in the client and run wow as administrator. Should give other rights to client? The entire error message is: The instruction at "0x0309C352" referenced memory at "0x461F2000". The memory could not be "written". How can I unstuck?
    Edited: September 22, 2019