1. Time to make history! ICC25H Paladin only run!

Making a Paladin only ICC25H full Lod run on Thursday 6pm Server time Alliance side! The goal is to clear all of ICC25H with 2 Prot Paladins, 19 Ret Paladins (with shadowmournes preferably) and 4 Holy paladins (with Valy preferably) because I’m extra like that! Will need a few of the Rets to have Holy offspecs. This will be streamed by someone(s) and at the end of the raid I’ll do some sort of giveaway either coins or 100k gold or Valuables (Mounts, Chokers, Tabard etc)! Message me if you’re interested!! Let’s make history! Will be hosted by Epicnewb (Epicx) and some of the Officers from Akama, come hang out and get involved, it will be super fun!

2. Making a Paladin only ICC25H full Lod run on Thursday 6pm Server time Alliance side! The goal is to clear all of ICC25H with 2 Prot Paladins, 19 Ret Paladins (with shadowmournes preferably) and 4 Holy paladins (with Valy preferably) because I’m extra like that! Will need a few of the Rets to have Holy offspecs. This will be streamed by someone(s) and at the end of the raid I’ll do some sort of giveaway either coins or 100k gold or Valuables (Mounts, Chokers, Tabard etc)! Message me if you’re interested!! Let’s make history! Will be hosted by Epicnewb (Epicx) and some of the Officers from Akama, come hang out and get involved, it will be super fun!
    Do it with DRUIDs and I am in

3. Do it with DRUIDs and I am in
    That’s the plan mate after this one is a success!

4. If only you were this hyped for your guild runs instead of some troll projects :O

5. If only you were this hyped for your guild runs instead of some troll projects :O
    I retired from GMing, when you run a guild for like 3 years straight, not to mention the multitude of years with Austral on Ragnaros before that it takes its toll ^^

6. hello,

i'm a human paladin 3.8 gs ret and 2.8 hs heal. I would be happy to join the raid