1. Even if there's one player from Lordaeron doing cross-realm is enough to represent the Lordaeron's population.
    You are delusional.
    What about all the other players that don't support this system, do they not "represent" Lordaeron's population?

I really don't understand why you are still complaining as a pretty well geared 6k rogue, in fact you must be enjoying the cross-realm as a rogue with 6k GS.
    The reason I mentioned my GS is to debunk your argument that "good geared players like crossrealm", I even told you that the biggest PVP guild, that consisted of AT players transferred to Blackrock. Unfortunately, those went over your head.

The world doesn't revolve around me. This thread is not only about me, it's about what's fair and what's not.

2. could anyone please confirm if returning to lordaeron just to play pvp WITHOUT shadowmourners (I understand that a handful of people can have this weapon, i mean icecrown where 50% people has it) is a good idea?
    i've noticed that there is a new cross realm feature that puts lord players with icecrown players in arenas/bgs, anyone know if this is a test feature or it will be like this in the future without any changes?
    basically i have returned to play lord for pvp purposes, should i just stop right now to save time?
    Edited: September 26, 2019

3. i've noticed that there is a new cross realm feature that puts lord players with icecrown players in arenas/bgs, anyone know if this is a test feature or it will be like this in the future without any changes?
    Not a test feature.

4. You are delusional.
    What about all the other players that don't support this system, do they not "represent" Lordaeron's population?
    You are talking about "all other players", as in like 10 or 15 people on forum that don't like cross-realm? The rest 9k population on Lordaeron during peak time are just not complaining about it, so comparatively it's just 10 or 15 people on forum complaining about cross-realm while the rest Lordaeron players don't have any problem with it.

Since Lordaeron players like buffed PvE raid content, why don't you consider cross-realm players from icecrown and blackrock as gear buffed opponents? This way Lordaeron can have buffed PvE content and buffed PvP opponents.

5. You are talking about "all other players", as in like 10 or 15 people on forum that don't like cross-realm? The rest 9k population on Lordaeron during peak time are just not complaining about it, so comparatively it's just 10 or 15 people on forum complaining about cross-realm while the rest Lordaeron players don't have any problem with it.

Since Lordaeron players like buffed PvE raid content, why don't you consider cross-realm players from icecrown and blackrock as gear buffed opponents? This way Lordaeron can have buffed PvE content and buffed PvP opponents.
    Yeah they will qq on server chat about cross realm bgs... very smart...

6. with that logic even less amount of Icecrown players are on this thread from 12k rep. ppl were posting about this probrem for a while now maybe read a thread or two. if it's so healthy show me Lordaeron players in pvp ladder. do you think icecrown players have higher skillcap or something? nope not even close... you just have ez gear with money. mailbox is your best friend so i'm not looking for logical explanation from you...
    As Icecrown player I love having Lordaeron players in cross-realm bg and arena. I don't know why you want to sabotage such a beautiful experience where players are absolutely enjoying playing with or against other players from different realms. Also, there is a queue system bracket of gear score based for bgs.

7. Yeah but that bracket fails at some point and that point is around 5k gs or below...

8. Yeah but that bracket fails at some point and that point is around 5k gs or below...
    Yeah, sometimes the bracket doesn't work because of not enough players in queue within the specific gs bracket. However, warmane has done a great job on cross-realm gs bracket which works most of the time during peak hours.

9. "Is crossrealm still necessary on Lordaeron?"
    From my point of view, it is not. Mercenary system alone would do the trick and reading they improved brackets, I have one more reason to belive so. Cross-realm BGs have a side effect on the Lordaeron realm: the feel that getting your PvP gear is a waste of effort since you can get the same gear faster and with less hassle. Denying this is a reality in the server means you have personal interests to not accept that fact.
    Lordaeron has been a PvE-focused realm since its release. Achiving something really makes you proud of yourself. Most players are casual pvpers. This system destroys how they wanna play BGs; they don't want to farm for PvP gear, they just want to do some casual PvP. Many do enter with PvE gear or a mix. There is no other realm where this happens. So, Lordaeron players get the worst of it. This would not happen if they played against each other.

10. How about making participation in cross-realm voluntary...? Each individual checks a box on their account(on website), opting in or out of crossrealm, and then they can participate in the manner of BG/arena in which they prefer? I mean, Mercy said it themself: "why are so many people dealing in absolutes?"
    Why does it have to be "Either everybody crossrealm or nobody crossrealm"...?

This might have been suggested before, though.
    uhm... So no comment? Voluntarism, anybody?

11. I mean theres no use to arguing or even making threads bout cancelling cross realm bgs/arenas because its Lordaeron, Blackrock players made a poll bout reverting back to 264 meta instead of 284, like 80% were up for it, thread got deleted. You cant please everyone thats always been the case, the worst end of this merge did indeed take Lordaeron because kek hf farming your gear ill get in playing 10 bgs(blackrock/icecrown). Mercy said you cant make it realm based because ppl would make fake accounts etc... Valid point but do a questionaire to random ppl who actually do pvp on lord 9/10 will say to revert the pvp changes done to Lordaeron. I personally dont know a way to show the person in charge of this that Lord players, majority does not enjoy this. I feel bad for people who start pvping on Lordaeron cuz well they get crushed :D. Look at the arena ladder for example, I dont really see Lordaeron anywhere there. But in the end, the forum threads never really gave any results. We can complain all we want but we wont rlly get what we want. Enjoy the pve aspecs of Lord, like inability to pull LOD unless you clear endwings in 1day, buggy PP who spawns puddles outside of room, falling through gunship, DBS beasts going underground and killing people and many other features. Myb try spamming global and make a million forum threads bout this and myb someone decides to give 2 ****s bout the lord population.

12. Look at the arena ladder for example, I dont really see Lordaeron anywhere there.
    Majority of the top rated players transferred to Blackrock. That is why you don't see them in Lordaeron ladder. I can't blame them, there is no reason to play on this realm if you are even remotely interested in PVP.

13. You are talking about "all other players", as in like 10 or 15 people on forum that don't like cross-realm? The rest 9k population on Lordaeron during peak time are just not complaining about it, so comparatively it's just 10 or 15 people on forum complaining about cross-realm while the rest Lordaeron players don't have any problem with it.
    "15" LORDAERON players were/are against cross realm, how much were in favor? maybe 3 or so.

from your logic only like 20-25 players from icecrown were in favor, so 12k players were against or what?

how about no.

uhm... So no comment? Voluntarism, anybody?
    Would be nice having that in game and not in the account settings, but the idea itself sounds fair.

First 123