1. For Lordaeron players mainly. Add a feature on the website to activate/remove the Cross-Realm on bgs and arenas.

You want to play only with Lordaeron people? Turn it off.

You want faster queue and don't mind encountering donors? Turn it on.

This would also bring back the Lordaeron arena Ladder.

Any thoughts?
    I totally agree with this, they would make it like they did with mercenary mode, just enable/Disable if you want crooss-realm or not.

2. It's been almost 1year since crossrealm started and noobs still cry about it :D
    You could get a SM/gear in this period of time already instead of crying on forums allday...
    And about arenas, you would be 1,8 hardstuck anyway even if you had bis gear and SM if you are not high experienced player. If you want to play arenas why you even play on 1x "pve hardcore realm" instead of BR?

This suggestion is nonsense, what is the point of crossrealm if they make it optionable?
    Edited: November 24, 2019

3. It's been almost 1year since crossrealm started and noobs still cry about it :D
    You could get a SM/gear in this period of time already instead of crying on forums allday...
    And about arenas, you would be 1,8 hardstuck anyway even if you had bis gear and SM if you are not high experienced player. If you want to play arenas why you even play on 1x "pve hardcore realm" instead of BR?

This suggestion is nonsense, what is the point of crossrealm if they make it optionable?
    ^or you find another partner who can carry you another 200 rating and get stuck on 2k :D

but ye I agree.

4. Also, the matchmaking is garbage. While my team was under 1k, ALL combos were mostly donormourne trash with full wrathful gear from Blackrock and Icecrown, not a single Lord team in sight. So tell me, how do you go vs awarr + hpala who have over 1.2k resil both and insane gear, when Lord players CAN'T EVEN GET A RELENTLESS WEAPON???? There is a reason why Blizzard never matched players by gear, rather than rating. #freeLordareon

5. Also, the matchmaking is garbage. While my team was under 1k, ALL combos were mostly donormourne trash with full wrathful gear from Blackrock and Icecrown, not a single Lord team in sight. So tell me, how do you go vs awarr + hpala who have over 1.2k resil both and insane gear, when Lord players CAN'T EVEN GET A RELENTLESS WEAPON???? There is a reason why Blizzard never matched players by gear, rather than rating. #freeLordareon
    easy. Play a comp that can beat it and/or play better in general

Play Mage Resto Druid/Priest, you should never get touched by warrior.
    Play Rogue SP, pally dies in seconds
    Play any comp that doesn't rely on sheer damage and over healing like hpal warr does and just outplay them?
    ontop of that. you can easily farm 60% of your WF/pvp gear buy literally just queing BGs. and you can easily get ICC normal weapons which is are practically on Par with WF weapons (which means better than relentless weapons) sure you'll miss the resilience. but me (and most of my partners) are sitting at 700-850 resil and are doing fine.

Stop thinking gear is everything. especially in PVP environment. its a dumb thing to the think, but if you really insist on thinking that way. stop pvping on Lord and just make a char on blackrock. if you think Relentless weapons make /that/ much of a difference. go play there. I'd be happy to watch you in spectator mode and see you not get a single win

edit- PS: Everytime I que into people from Lord (skirmish or rated) they're always in full pve gear and have no strategy or tactic, they just rush in, try to do dmg and die. obviously you're gonna lose in 3 seconds. so dont cry. play better.
    Edited: December 2, 2019

6. This guy has the 284 meta all figured, we can close the realms now.

7. Besides the trolls, I still don't see any reasonable/logic argoument against this suggestion.

8. Pretty sure absolutely nothing would change with this suggestion, imagine if it did go through.

There would be no change (and honestly theres no reason for people to even disable crossrealm) at the lower GS bracket for BGs, on the higher end you would either have absolutely no queues or have to go crossrealm (since i would imagine that some people will take instant queues over 1h queues, which would make the already small player pool even smaller). Sort of the same for arenas, you would get sick of the donormourne player at 1.2k, go Lord only, wait 30 minutes and queue into a 1.8-2k team and lose even harder, turn crossrealm back on and at least face enemys you can beat.

Not to mention the problems with the arena ladder and how youd need a Crossrealm 2s team and a Lord 2s team.

I dont see a problem with enabling it on Lordearon only, but i dont really see it changing much.

There should however be a change at the rating requirement for pvp gear on Lord and a Relentless weapon that should be obtainable at like 1.2k for honour. And an ability to get crossrealm teams would solve another big issue of Lord.

First 123