1. Make Cross-Realm Optionable

For Lordaeron players mainly. Add a feature on the website to activate/remove the Cross-Realm on bgs and arenas.

You want to play only with Lordaeron people? Turn it off.

You want faster queue and don't mind encountering donors? Turn it on.

This would also bring back the Lordaeron arena Ladder.

Any thoughts?

2. i thought lordaeron players were hc and up for a challenge and not just a bunch of crying wimps that want an easy way out

3. saddens me that i have to spell it out for you but here it goes

point is that people that chose the most hardcore, 1x rate server with limited donations are basically crying that its too hard now and begging warmane the daddy to make the game easier for them....i mean i get it...you would rather be first in the village than last in the city....that kinda mentality....so you want the safety of your little microcosmos of lordaeron.....and yes....thats the point.... you guys went from apparently most hc people to biggest crybabies and wimps

if i have to explain it any further please dont reply but go and have your head scanned

4. saddens me that i have to spell it out for you but here it goes

point is that people that chose the most hardcore, 1x rate server with limited donations are basically crying that its too hard now and begging warmane the daddy to make the game easier for them....i mean i get it...you would rather be first in the village than last in the city....that kinda mentality....so you want the safety of your little microcosmos of lordaeron.....and yes....thats the point.... you guys went from apparently most hc people to biggest crybabies and wimps

if i have to explain it any further please dont reply but go and have your head scanned
    Lordaeron players are fine with the hardcore, the problem is that they want to deal with other hardcore players in pvp, who had to farm everything the same way they did, not donors and instant80 people. This is so logical that it scares me that you don't understand and I'm really hoping you are a troll, because otherwise, I'm really sorry for your parents.

I don't even play on Lordaeron, I simply would like to if they ever remove the cross-realm, I got bis pvp characters on ICC, and Blackrock and ICC would be fine without Lordaeron in the cross-realm, so again, what the f. are you doing here exactly beside a poor trolling attempt and looking like a fool?

5. while a toggle would work i really don't see why it matters how your opponent got their gear. weather they grinded for a year or used a cc. their gear is still better. it's their skill level with said gear that matters.

6. We need crossrealm ofc.Without crossrealm u can play wsg 24/24 on lordaeron and with same 10 enemys.I say this as lordaeron player.Stop cry about donors most are unskilled and bad.If u cant beat them that ur personal problem and crossrealm disabled wont solve ur zero pvp skill... I say this as lordaeon player.When i doing a lvl 80 bg on my lvl 80 what i see?6,9 paladins dks wars are so bads most 5k non donors outdps them.Or full bis heals doing less healing etc than our 70s twinks...
    Edited: September 24, 2019

7. Why exactly are there mad icecrown people in this threat? Afraid that you'll lose easy lowgeared targets or what?^^
    And PvP is always a challenge, there is absolutely no need to just make it harder. People chose lordaeron for a blizzlike, but challenging experience. I doubt that such a feature would be a huge succes, but there is litterally no downside to it.
    I am a 6.4k lordaeron player and my issue with bgs is not that my gear is below average even though I "worked" harder to get it than everyone else in there. My issue is that bgs are dog****, because they are by no means balanced around everyone having BiS pve /pvp gear

8. We need crossrealm ofc.Without crossrealm u can play wsg 24/24 on lordaeron and with same 10 enemys.I say this as lordaeron player.Stop cry about donors most are unskilled and bad.If u cant beat them that ur personal problem and crossrealm disabled wont solve ur zero pvp skill... I say this as lordaeon player.When i doing a lvl 80 bg on my lvl 80 what i see?6,9 paladins dks wars are so bads most 5k non donors outdps them.Or full bis heals doing less healing etc than our 70s twinks...
    You want to keep the cross-realm? Fine, with this option you could just turn it on on the website. Meanwhile, other people who don't want it could turn it off. That's the whole point of the idea, everyone will be happy, please tell me a downside of that

9. This is literally the best suggestion on the Cross-realm issue there is.
    Those saying "but then pvp is ded on lord and bla bla bla"- you are obviously not grasping the fact that making it VOLUNTARY solves both sides of the problem simultaneously. Don't like waiting for queue? opt into crossrealm. Don't like matching vs 2-minute noodle blackrocks? opt out. It's literally that simple. It doesn't have to be either/or. Jesus, the fact that this needs to be explained is scary :)

EDIT: While we're making good suggestions, how about adding upvote button on forums? First order of business is to up-vote the frick out OP's suggestion.
    Edited: September 27, 2019

10. Why exactly are there mad icecrown people in this threat? Afraid that you'll lose easy lowgeared targets or what?^^
    And PvP is always a challenge, there is absolutely no need to just make it harder. People chose lordaeron for a blizzlike, but challenging experience. I doubt that such a feature would be a huge succes, but there is litterally no downside to it.
    I am a 6.4k lordaeron player and my issue with bgs is not that my gear is below average even though I "worked" harder to get it than everyone else in there. My issue is that bgs are dog****, because they are by no means balanced around everyone having BiS pve /pvp gear

if you talk like this means you are talking about what...1500 rating? once you fully gear you will be able to contend the higher rating anyway....play retail for example....you will still see insanely geared pepople that jut suck/play pvp at 1500 rating.... only difference will be that you would maybe and i mean maybe have lower ratings and overall lower arena points gain, but the way you talk it seems to me you wouldnt fgo over 1500 on any realm to get increased arena cap.....you chose your server and the way you gear on it....and yes, i dont mind if you guys get your little microcosmos of lordaeron only pvp but you will see it will backfire on you hardcore

11. You want to keep the cross-realm? Fine, with this option you could just turn it on on the website. Meanwhile, other people who don't want it could turn it off. That's the whole point of the idea, everyone will be happy, please tell me a downside of that
    so what about loarderon people with enabeled cross realm and ones without? will it write somewhere when you inspect a person in their rating page "hey this guy pussied out and got 2k pvp in lordaeron only realm, and the other guy got 2 k in cross realm"....you would have them double standards for arena rating on same realm? how would that work? ..because the two would not be remotely comparable in accomplishments...

or you guys can accept what you signem up for, and know you will eventually get there with gear and be able to show your skill and its the challenge you asked for....you can even make a same char to yours on blackrock and play that for practice if you are too low geared untill your main catcxhes up...much simpler right?

12. Notice how nobody replies to your comments, Srambo. You're making eristic arguments, and God only knows what motivates you to do so. Your obsession with "1500 rating subhumans shouldn't be allowed any PvP amenities and deserve to be tossed into the shark tank that is cross-realm BG" and the likes thereof demonstrates the prior statement clearly.
    It should be MY choice to decide whether or not I want to PvP versus people whom had geared/progressed in the same way I did, or versus people who donate full BIS & versus people whom instantly obtain some pretty powerful gear.
    If you cannot grant people that basic autonomy, then indulge me in the following:
    Is it fair that Heavy-weight and feather-weight MMA fighters should compete in the same bracket? You can take the anecdote even further: Is it fair that amateur and professional fighters compete in the same bracket? One would very easily be able to observe and state that it is, infact, unfair in most cases.

Now comes the key distinction which give the fighters autonomy on where they WANT to compete: Should we FORCE fighters of all divisions into one amalgamated bracket, or should each individual be bestowed the right to CHOOSE in which division they would prefer to participate in? I mean if I am a feather-weight fighter, my exercise routine is optimized for endurance, cardio, and dexterity (For example), and my decision to participate in this division is a consequence of multiple factors, such as my body-type, genetics, and preferred fighting style.
    Now you pit people of different divisions against each other, forcefully, and expect a greater quality of competition, than ALLOWING, yes, merely ALLOWING people to CHOOSE whether or not they would like to square off among different divisions, and whether or not they would want to participate in their preferred division...?

If you're having trouble grasping the whole "free will" thing, and trust me I know it can be really difficult to accept that other people should have autonomy over their own decisions and how they conduct themselves in the world, then you're gonna have to take a seat and ask yourself some really difficult questions about your beliefs and orientations.

13. If you cannot grant people that basic autonomy, then indulge me in the following:
    Is it fair that Heavy-weight and feather-weight MMA fighters should compete in the same bracket? You can take the anecdote even further: Is it fair that amateur and professional fighters compete in the same bracket? One would very easily be able to observe and state that it is, infact, unfair in most cases.
    that is a really bad analogy.....first of all...YOU decided to play on "blizzlike" non donor PVE based 1x realm....meaning ONLY YOUR GEARING PROGRESSION is much slower and harder.....you will not forever be a "feather-weight" on loarderon, you will eventually gear up, just at a much much slower pace and EVENTUALLY BE SAME GEARED AS THE REST, and eventually be able to showcase your skill without sayingf "meeeh im outgerared".

many many hardcore loarderon people are "heavy weights" now and are top rated in arenas because they invested time in it. i guess they are just more hardcore than you since you need the easy way out? isnt the whole point of lordaeron that its blizzlike you get everything much harder and in the end its much more rewarding? meaning when you eventually do gear up you can show your skill and pwn the "geared noobs"? isnt the whole point of it the CONTENT and PROCESS you get while slowly gearing while in the end reaping a greater sense of achievement than the "insta" realms? and that was YOUR choice....think of the insta geared ppl in arenas or bgs as raid bosses you will eventually with determination and SKILS, be able to take down....and yes...you CAN do that on lordaeron like many ARE ALREADY DOING. many people really like this challenge, and if you think its too hard for you, you have 2 other realms you can relativley quickly reroll on and get right back in the action, and this time with 0 excuses.

and talking about the shadowmourne thingy and such....yes....we all have the privledge of being on the recieving end of this game breaking phenomena....i play on blackrock and icecrown and i dont have any donor gear and i think it sucks...but thats what the server lives of....too bad it had to break the pvp game while doing it, but we are ALL having to put up with this on all 3 realms, not just you, lordaeron people.

and then answer me this...i wrote it in a post above already...

so you make a totally different ladder for non cross realm players? that already means some loarderon and other loarderon people will NEVER meet in arena if they are in 2 different opt-ins? isnt that already like....dumb? sdo one guy has 2500 but he is beating EVERYONE on all realms....and the other guy has 2500 because he is beating 10k hp noobs in greens since he has "lordaeron only" pvp enabeled?

tell me, how would that work?

and in the end one day when you finally have full gear you would rather be "first in the willage than last in the city" than face the best players of all 3 realms? think a bit ahead...and i aint even gonna get into the Q times and matchmaking you guys will have in your solo realm circus

and i say it again.....you can make a practically identical char to yours on blackrock with decent starting gear and play it untill your main on lordaeron catches upšcatches up if you are so frustrated with the situation

and im just pointing out the flaws in this suggestion....its noit like icecrown and blackrock need lordaeron at all to have a great, flurishing pvp scene like it is....we wouldnt even notice you guys gone since when you pass 1600 you barely ever even see anyone from your realm :D
    Edited: September 30, 2019

14. It is not fair only Lordaeron gets the toogle option. If the toogle option is enabled, then what's the point of cross-realm bg implemented by warmane? Also, the population has increased in all the 3 realms gradually over a period of time after the implementation of cross-realm. Learn to appreciate something that has been provided to you, rather than finding reasons to blame and complain about it.

There are a lot of Lordaeron players who are bis with good PvP skills enjoy playing cross-realm. Only some PvE folks who stands in one place and attack the designed game engine(boss/mobs) with absolutely no PvP skills want this toogle option and cross-realm removed.
    Edited: September 30, 2019

15. It is not fair only Lordaeron gets the toogle option. If the toogle option is enabled, then what's the point of cross-realm bg implemented by warmane? Also, the population has increased in all the 3 realms gradually over a period of time after the implementation of cross-realm. Learn to appreciate something that has been provided to you, rather than finding reasons to blame and complain about it.

There are a lot of Lordaeron players who are bis with good PvP skills enjoy playing cross-realm. Only some PvE folks who stands in one place and attack the designed game engine(boss/mobs) with absolutely no PvP skills want this toogle option and cross-realm removed.
    You assumed so many things that I wouldn't know where to start rebating it...

123 Last