1. I'd pay to be able to remove my PVP flag

I can't get anything done while being constantly attacked and killed by Alliance.

Merc mode allows for same faction PVP so it would seem the mechanics can be tweaked. Only effecting individual players plus being a store purchase it wouldn't require changing the realm to pve and would allow people to enjoy the game their way while providing further funding to Warmane.

This server is great with the exception of the relentless pvp, please consider.

2. been suggested and denied many times. find a different zone to level in, ask for help, log off for a bit etc.

3. I strongly support this as I myself would also pay to turn PvP off. I think only PvP servers is kinda bullcrap, but tolerable. I'd much rather play pve only and if I had ot pay for it I would

4. I don't understand why Warmane is so against having some option for those who don't want to deal with the small population of hardcore PVPers that sit in specific areas for virtually their entire time online killing people farming honor points. Phasing players who don't want to world pvp given options for removing PVP or removing the incentive to camp people relentlessly disrupting gameplay should be viable options taken into consideration.

5. Because this is a pvp server. If people start to donate for being only pve/normal, then pvp would be basically dead and ganking would mean no fun.

6. There is no honor for Players to kill another player when there is a huge level gap between the 2 players. It just shows how much a player that is an 80 kills a level 20 player is just a bully

7. Yeah, this realy sucks.
    I totaly see, why PVP in general should be kept on, but i think there should be something to avoid other fractions 80s to sit beside quest givers and kill low levels. Something like a 5 min ban after two or more non-honorable kills targeting the same low level player in a short time.
    This server seems to be real fun, but getting killed for 2 hours by an 80 in redridge spoils leveling fun big times.

8. Yeah, this realy sucks.
    I totaly see, why PVP in general should be kept on, but i think there should be something to avoid other fractions 80s to sit beside quest givers and kill low levels. Something like a 5 min ban after two or more non-honorable kills targeting the same low level player in a short time.
    This server seems to be real fun, but getting killed for 2 hours by an 80 in redridge spoils leveling fun big times.
    if you get camped for 2 hours by anyone anywhere than you have issues. ask for help, change zones, change characters. take a break. if they have noone to kill chances are they'll leave.

9. Is there an official posting on why PVE servers are being denied? I also enjoy the Warmane service but have had several issues being able to enjoy the game due to people killing me while questing. I've been camped a few times, and there is no penalty for campers. They get to do what they want and have their fun but I'm supposed to just put up with it until they're done or moved on? Where is the justice in that?

It's a PvP server, I got to deal with that while I'm on it. But why is their no opt out option, or alternative server option where I can enjoy the game my way and other people can enjoy the game their way?

10. Is there an official posting on why PVE servers are being denied? I also enjoy the Warmane service but have had several issues being able to enjoy the game due to people killing me while questing. I've been camped a few times, and there is no penalty for campers. They get to do what they want and have their fun but I'm supposed to just put up with it until they're done or moved on? Where is the justice in that?

It's a PvP server, I got to deal with that while I'm on it. But why is their no opt out option, or alternative server option where I can enjoy the game my way and other people can enjoy the game their way?
    can't remember for sure but i believe 1 of the reasons was not splitting the population.

11. can't remember for sure but i believe 1 of the reasons was not splitting the population.
    That is a good reason, I just fear they will lose population from people who don't want to put up with PvP anymore, and then the problem isn't actually solved.

12. I'm sorry but this is World of Warcraft, deal with it.

13. Or maybe they could implement a honor point penalty for killing players who are AFK or just standing around on their mounts. The amount of time I have wasted getting back to my corpse after getting killed while browsing wowhead..
    The only reasons I can come up with that ppl kill afk players is to get higher honorable kills, while killing someone like that is everything but honorable, so it'd only be fair to get negative honor points for that.

14. If I couldn't attack every Horde degenerate I come across on a PVP server I'd be very upset. They all deserve to die and if they were able to bypass that by paying then that would be ridiculous. I'm already annoyed enough by the fact that neutral cities exist where I have to look at their disgusting characters without being able to do anything about it.

15. If I couldn't attack every Horde degenerate I come across on a PVP server I'd be very upset. They all deserve to die and if they were able to bypass that by paying then that would be ridiculous. I'm already annoyed enough by the fact that neutral cities exist where I have to look at their disgusting characters without being able to do anything about it.
    I barely finished reading that small paragraph cuz of how cringy this "roleplay" is...

12 Last