1. Increase Argent Tournament Daily Q spawn rates.

There is no reason the mainstream daily quest should have such a long respond time, specifically speaking Chillmaw, Kul the Reckless, Boneguard Commander, and Boneguard Lieutenants on a 12000+ Server.
    Just wanted to forward this suggestion.

2. I'm kind of new to this server, and can't even get some of these quest done because it's bottle-necked with too many players trying to complete it.

3. These quests can sometimes take from 30 minutes to 3 hours (each), depending the volume of people. Sometimes not at all. I think I did chillmaw one time and decided it wasn't worth the time investment. I understand there are OTHER quests out there, but the Argent Tournament takes a long while to complete each day, and sometimes it's just draining on the soul.

4. Chillmaw has way to much competition, never got the chance to kill that Dragon before.

Pretty bad I have to log on this late just to complete Kul the Reckless
    Edited: October 15, 2019

5. I've been on Boneguard Commander/Lieutenants for the last hour and still have not completed the quest. Just feel very angry because it was non-stop of other groups intercepting them.

6. It will be adjusted, along with loot, as soon as possible.

7. Another Quest to throw in is [Defending Your Title]

8. It will be adjusted, along with loot, as soon as possible.
    Will this happen during a patch notice? or just a random adjustment period some time this week or next week? :D And thank you for the consideration, this means a lot to everyone who stands around there and fights over these mobs @_______@

9. for those complaining about chillmaw and other NPC's respawn, here's some data

chillmaw repawn timer is 7 min atm.
    kul the reckless is 5 min.

if you see them die, start a timer, you'll know the exact respawn time and you can coordinate to get it. bear in mind that chillmaw is a very contested NPC and not one you can easily solo (unless very high geared) so taking friends along is highly recomended.

about the battle before the citadel quest (liutenants/comanders one) they allways spawn in the same position, so just stand on top of it and wait for the spawn, its a guaranteed tag on it.

also, there are about 15 diferent daily quests in the argent tournament so if the NPC you're looking for was taken, odds are you can still go do some other quest and come back later at the timers i stated above.

edit: something i DO would like to be taken care of is the bug with the comanders/liutenants at the back (near the stairs). reaching them is impossible as the map just morphs into another one withoiut the NPC's, which not only makes half of the NPC'S unreachable, it also RESETS any other NPC you had tagged before
    Edited: October 20, 2019

10. for those complaining about chillmaw and other NPC's respawn, here's some data

chillmaw repawn timer is 7 min atm.
    kul the reckless is 5 min.

if you see them die, start a timer, you'll know the exact respawn time and you can coordinate to get it. bear in mind that chillmaw is a very contested NPC and not one you can easily solo (unless very high geared) so taking friends along is highly recomended.

about the battle before the citadel quest (liutenants/comanders one) they allways spawn in the same position, so just stand on top of it and wait for the spawn, its a guaranteed tag on it.

also, there are about 15 diferent daily quests in the argent tournament so if the NPC you're looking for was taken, odds are you can still go do some other quest and come back later at the timers i stated above.

edit: something i DO would like to be taken care of is the bug with the comanders/liutenants at the back (near the stairs). reaching them is impossible as the map just morphs into another one withoiut the NPC's, which not only makes half of the NPC'S unreachable, it also RESETS any other NPC you had tagged before
    That solves nothing in terms of wait time or competition. There are other factions ready to take your spot and your own contests these locations heavily. Even if you know the time, what makes you think your competition doesn't? the point is, to REDUCE TRAFFIC in these locations, so that people have a chance to go on with their day. Your ideas are fine, but it doesn't solve congestion.

11. Its not just those dailies, the general quest chain in the Storm Perks have major bottle-necks. Been waiting a hour or so just to kill a simple mob on [Is That Your Goblin?] and horde group after horde group every 10 min go in and kill the mob.

12. edit: something i DO would like to be taken care of is the bug with the comanders/liutenants at the back (near the stairs). reaching them is impossible as the map just morphs into another one withoiut the NPC's, which not only makes half of the NPC'S unreachable, it also RESETS any other NPC you had tagged before
    That's a phasing problem you'll probably never see fixed.

13. How are these changes going to be applied? it's been 3 weeks, and I'm just wondering if something was already done (which it didn't feel like it was) or will they wait for the next big update?

14. It's been a month and two weeks now. I'm just trying to understand if this was actually rejected by the staff, or a discussion has to happen before these changes are made. The time investment to obtain heirlooms from the npc in the argent tournament is rather silly. The rewards should be x3 or x2 to at least speed this process up.

I apologize for double posting but this does need some attention. We are competing for 1x rates on a x7 server.

15. It's been a month and two weeks now. I'm just trying to understand if this was actually rejected by the staff, or a discussion has to happen before these changes are made. The time investment to obtain heirlooms from the npc in the argent tournament is rather silly. The rewards should be x3 or x2 to at least speed this process up.

I apologize for double posting but this does need some attention. We are competing for 1x rates on a x7 server.
    You should know by now that nothing happens fast on Warmane. Wait quietly, it will arrive sooner or later, no need to spam the thread. It has been this way for 4 years now and nobody complained.

12 Last