1. [Lordaeron] Allow users to choose the exp rates. (1x 2x 3x 4x 5x)

I really adore the community on Lordaeron. It is far less toxic and far more helpful than any other realm on this server. I have had the opportunity to level from 1-80 in the early days of this server, and I couldn't ask for anything more from a perfect experience.

I understand what this server is meant to be, and I respect that, which is why I joined it, but to do it over again? I doubt I have the will power. (shaman, hunter, priest, paladin, mage)

At the same time, we have players who (for whatever reason) refuse to give their hard earned money to skip the que, and they are told to come here instead. Obviously, this is not a choice for someone who wants to join icecrown, because the rates are 1x.

Looking through some of the suggestions on the forum, people lay claim to Lordaeron being "dead" and full of bots, while we have people who want to play icecrown, but don't want to pay price of admission. I believe this would be the middle ground to "please give us another server" while giving players the opportunity to decide their experience.

I have read the rules regarding Lordaeron, and I'm not stating to remove a feature, but to add a feature that may help the population grow a little. If this post is inappropriate, I apologize to the moderators of this forum.

2. adjustable rates have been suggested several times before and have been denied each time. i wouldnt expect their stance to have changed.

3. adjustable rates have been suggested several times before and have been denied each time. i wouldnt expect their stance to have changed.
    thank you. I will refrain from such thoughts then. Appreciate the attention.