1. "Current Focus - FrostWolf" - Big changes comimg ?!?

Hello everyone. Are they really going to fix MoP big time or like minor changes ? I want to start with the fact i love MoP expansion, in fact it is the only expansion i want to play tbh, and i can't find a decent realm to play it. I played in FW realm 3 years ago, then i stopped becouse all of the bugs, and by "all" i mean like 40% of the content like quests, dungeons, phases even the mobs. The funny thing is that a year later it seemed that the bug's got even more, so like many other dissapointed players i abbandoned FW. So my question's are - do you guys think that FW can get fixed drastically and get at least those 2k avarage online players that it used to have and even more ? And do you guys think they will put that much attention and effort to make it work as fine as their WOTLK realm ?

2. Hello everyone. Are they really going to fix MoP big time or like minor changes ? I want to start with the fact i love MoP expansion, in fact it is the only expansion i want to play tbh, and i can't find a decent realm to play it. I played in FW realm 3 years ago, then i stopped becouse all of the bugs, and by "all" i mean like 40% of the content like quests, dungeons, phases even the mobs. The funny thing is that a year later it seemed that the bug's got even more, so like many other dissapointed players i abbandoned FW. So my question's are - do you guys think that FW can get fixed drastically and get at least those 2k avarage online players that it used to have and even more ? And do you guys think they will put that much attention and effort to make it work as fine as their WOTLK realm ?
    Nothing at all.

Ports of quests from lvl60-70 Outland/ Icecrown has nothing to do with Mop's content. Leveling doesn't bother anyone at 60-80. Mops content is a mess.

Until they send atleast 1 developer to work on Mop/ Frostwolf this realm stays as a rotten fruit of the Warmanes tree. 1 fruit (Icecrown) is BIO, the rest has nothing to do with Warmane.
    Edited: September 25, 2019

3. MoP had the big pop at the time it did mostly because the xpac was new and that was the main reason, once the people experienced and disliked it it began empyting out. Simple.
    I doubt it will get dramatically fixed because the demand for MoP realm is very low and it would be a waste of resources to put more work into Mop over let's say WotLK since WotLK is their main source of income and one of the most loved xpacs.

4. MoP had the big pop at the time it did mostly because the xpac was new and that was the main reason, once the people experienced and disliked it it began empyting out. Simple.
    I doubt it will get dramatically fixed because the demand for MoP realm is very low and it would be a waste of resources to put more work into Mop over let's say WotLK since WotLK is their main source of income and one of the most loved xpacs.
    Yes it had bigger pop when it was new and shiny but with actual attention it would not of ended up in this state. Most might not remember but after the moltdown when they did livestreams the owner said that if it was up to him mop would not of happened, and in the following months if you was active you started to see a decline in attention to the realm when it came to fixes. Just looking around your self you can see there is demand for mop not as much as wrath but more than enough for a large enough server with a thriving community.
    If all their eggs are in the wrath basket might as well just close all other projects then but from the dev log it seems that might not be the case.
    I miss mop pvp and pve so I still hang around hoping for a miracle that ain't coming.