1. Darnassus cloth repu

Hi guys!

First of all I'm very new to the game. I play on alliance side as a human warrior and i was planning to get exalted in darnassus to have a mount with better look then humans have. So i checked a couple videos what can i do. I did the starting zone quests, then i donated wool and silk cloth to the quartermaster, but now i can't donate any kind of cloth. I'm level 38 now. A guys told me silk/wool is a one time business i have to bring rune cloth for him. I did but i can't turn in. I have to be higher level then 38 or what the solution for this?

Ty all :)

2. Hi guys!

First of all I'm very new to the game. I play on alliance side as a human warrior and i was planning to get exalted in darnassus to have a mount with better look then humans have. So i checked a couple videos what can i do. I did the starting zone quests, then i donated wool and silk cloth to the quartermaster, but now i can't donate any kind of cloth. I'm level 38 now. A guys told me silk/wool is a one time business i have to bring rune cloth for him. I did but i can't turn in. I have to be higher level then 38 or what the solution for this?

Ty all :)
    Mageweave and runecloth comes at later levels. If I remember correctly, runecloth donation was repeatable.

You could also quest at Darkshore, Ashenvale to get more rep. IDK if they'll be enough to get you exalted.