1. New old player

Hi,

I played here 2 years ago, and my shaman was deleted for inactivity.

I want to restart, just to do a Karazhan for the moment, for good memories... Is it hard to stuff in pre raid and trove in pick up a raid here ?

2. I want to restart, just to do a Karazhan for the moment, for good memories... Is it hard to stuff in pre raid and trove in pick up a raid here ?
    what do you think ?

3. what do you think ?

dont give him hopes, 297 ppl are peak times

4. How did you know alliance have 100 players in website?

5. Hi, it is easy to join kara if u have ok gear, kara pugs happen on a daily bases.
    Getting ready for kara should not be too hard farm some gold get some craftebles some normals / hc and there u go kara ready.
    As for the haters saying its dead : please go away play an other game, yall only want to afk in shatt and say that its dead. no wonder nothing is happening if u only afk and dont do annything.
    you crying that its dead is one of the causes of the problem, you are pushing out new players.
    And while u cry that is dead u are doing what? afking in shatt ? no wonder u are bored of this game when the only thing u do is stare at screen and cry in global / forum once in a while.
    if u actually want to do things there are more then enough players to do things whit . some just only wanna afk in shatt to say ITS DEAD and then afk again.
    It is simply not true that it is dead i personally raid on a daily bases some days i do 3 raids.
    there are t4 pugs on daily bases t5 is being pugged too but not as often.

This is horde side EU times
    Edited: September 24, 2019