1. Cant enter heroic dungeons with 3.3gs

topic says it all
    Edited: September 24, 2019

2. You need about 3.8 to queue for rdf heroics.

3. topic says it all
    It has nothing to do with gearscore. Instead, you need around 180 average ilvl. Simply replace your lowest ilvl gear with some blues from the auction house(you can even swap back to your old gear once you get in to a dungeon in case the blue gear gives wrong stats).

You should be able to see gear's item level in the tooltip. However, if you can't, check the "Show item level" in the interface->display options

4. You need about 3.8 to queue for rdf heroics.
    Game goes around item level, not gearscore XDD

@OP, replace your heirlooms with AH blues, ez

5. You need about 3.8 to queue for rdf heroics.
    not true..GS has little to do with requirement for RHC (friend of mine was not eligible with 3500 and I was with 3100)

it's AVERAGE ilvl which is set for min 193 for RHC (except ToC/FoS/PoS/HoR) on Warmane, heirlooms count as 1ilvl so don't use them while queuing

I tested it few weeks ago
    Edited: October 31, 2019

6. not true..GS has little to do with requirement for RHC (friend of mine was not eligible with 3500 and I was with 3100)

it's AVERAGE ilvl which is set for min 193 for RHC (except ToC/FoS/PoS/HoR) on Warmane, heirlooms count as 1ilvl so don't use them while queuing

I tested it few weeks ago
    Just to add some clarification for everyone else, GS is only associated with the requirement because the formula uses the item level/quality/slot while the server is looking at your average item level.