1. The solution to the cross-realm problem

The solution to the cross-realm problem:
    Just add under "OPT IN FEATURES" in account settings a toggle check box that enable\disable this feature for your account.

You want cross-realm? - have this checked.
    You don't want cross-realm? - have this unchecked.
    Everyone is happy (except Icecrown and Blackrock players that will lose their free kills if this feature will be added).

2. The solution to the cross-realm problem:
    Just add under "OPT IN FEATURES" in account settings a toggle check box that enable\disable this feature for your account.

You want cross-realm? - have this checked.
    You don't want cross-realm? - have this unchecked.
    Everyone is happy (except Icecrown and Blackrock players that will lose their free kills if this feature will be added).
    Hello,

I'm Icecrown player and I think cross-realm is fun. Therefore, I think there shouldn't be any "OPT IN FEATURES" as that will ruin all the fun from cross-realm battlegrounds and arena that players are enjoying across the 3 realms. Also, it is an additional task for warmane to put in that option.

3. Hello,

I'm Icecrown player and I think cross-realm is fun.
    Let me rephrase that - I have 6.5k Warrior on Icecrown and I enjoy one shotting Lordaeron players, please keep it that way.

4. I've already openened a Thread like that in "suggestions and changes" you guys can go there and support it if you want

5. I've already openened a Thread like that in "suggestions and changes" you guys can go there and support it if you want
    Can you give link?
    I will support.