1. [ANSWERED]is it cheating to..

Hey nice to meetcha been on this server for a very short time and let me say having a total blast thanks a billion for setting this up. Now on to my question I know multi-boxing is total fine on the server and that's awesome, but today i was doing Wintergrasp and as soon as i teleported in there was 1 guy controlling 15+ death knights who pretty much killed everyone with the death knight consecration AOE thing cant remember the name. He did it so soon as wintergrasp started, so soon that it broke the spirit healer. Therefor caused everyone to run back to their body with half health. As for my title is the considered cheating?

For ****s n giggles lets just say that it was a total accident and there was no bug being exploited then isnt it the same as jumping over the gate in Arathi and starting the battleground before the other team and giving the other team an unfair advantage? Isn't that cheating? I mean i know its a paradox because by doing something your aloud to do your also exploiting a bug. Anywho just curious as to what you have to say about it.

<3

2. If it was done intentionally to break the game then it is exploiting and it's against the rules. Please next time contact a GM in-game via the ticket system for detailed investigation.