1. LVL 80 what do now

I hit lvl 80 a few days ago, now I'm lost. I know I should gear up towards raids and heroic dungeons. But idk how? Is doing the daily normal dungeon the only way?

2. spam rdf
    farm reputation to get the faction gear that you need
    visit the auction house for any cheap gear that you can find
    do fos/pos
    do heroics
    farm eots

3. spam rdf
    farm reputation to get the faction gear that you need
    visit the auction house for any cheap gear that you can find
    do fos/pos
    do heroics
    farm eots
    Spamming RDF as fresh 80 without the RDF being HC is close to useless. You might get lucky with HoL, HoS etc. higher level dungeons, but most likely it's mid 70's dungeons, where possible upgrades are small.

Reputation: Atlasloot -addon is good tool to see what each reputation faction gives you. Focus on honored and revered rewards. Pick items that are good for your spec and are mainly 187-200 ilvl, you can take lower items as well if they are still ilvl upgrades.

AH is good. You don't need to buy epics, rares are fine. Again, go for items with 187-200 ilvl, lower if they are too upgrade.

FoS PoS spam is the best. Remember to pick up quest to FoS from Dalaran, do it and you can unlock PoS, you get few EoF from doing the quests.
    You get EoT for each boss you kill. The items are also higher ilvl, 219 from normals, 232 from heroics.

Once you can spam RDF HC, do it. It's the best way to earn EoT.

FoS PoS N / HC are good for the items they drop, you get some EoT on the side. You can stop going to FoS PoS normals once you don't need gear from there.

RDF HC is your best option for fastest EoT.

Then you can move on to ToC10, ToC25 and eventually ICC.