1. Apocalpysaa or Bakalar?

Hello there! Who you think is the Best multiboxer on Lordaeron?

Apocalpysa or Bakalar? Everybody from Lordaeron can answer to this thread, actually i started to multibox 10 dks, do you know which faction is good for pvp? Horde or Alliance in Wintergrasp.

2. Bakalar is harasing us for 4 years now, didn't see him online long time, he is possibly banned for his crimes. I play both sides, i say go Horde if you ask me.

3. I'm new to this server. Can you explain your reasoning behind choosing Horde ?

4. I'm new to this server. Can you explain your reasoning behind choosing Horde ?
    More players to kill as Horde boxer.

5. I think Bakalar is multiboxing in classic. Multiboxing is not bannable so he is not "banned for his crimes"

6. I think Bakalar is multiboxing in classic. Multiboxing is not bannable so he is not "banned for his crimes"

He is not multiboxing in classic yet.. He will probably multibox in classic soon. :P

P.S: I would say Bakalar and come Horde side.

7. Honestly, I think boxing several classes at same time sound much harder than just hoarding druids and spamming 4 spells.

8. If you want to PvE, go Horde. If you want to PvP, go Icecrown/Blackrock.

9. Thank you for all replies on this topic, i might go Horde and level them to 80 and doing Pvp. :D
    Edited: October 11, 2019

10. Thank you for all replies on this topic, i might go Horde and level them to 80 and doing Pvp. :D
    Lol what a post! I just saw it damn, 2 busy on Classic atm, didnt start multibox there yet cause i am gearing my hunter still. I will have more time for boxing on Lordaeron soon.

1. Im best!
    2. Im not banned (dream about it Alliancers)
    3. Ur choice to go Horde is normall.
    4. If u need any help regarding Multiboxing ask.

Streaming sometimes @ https://www.twitch.tv/starynatv
    Will stream when i start Multiboxing 5 shamans there in few weeks(maybe before)

GL ingame, For the Horde!

11. stay on classic and never come back stinky loser!!

12. Apocalypsaa bullied Bakalar several times, he is better. After that, he beg her to stop killing him.
    Bakalar is a lier, a noob, and mostly a coward.

13. in my opinion apocalypsa is best and skilled multibox ,bakalar play like ****** and nilet is fine for now.

14. Thanks CaptainHaulrik! I killed him 3 or 4 times in SW few months ago.

bunny69 Nilet is multiboxing 5, he can't do **** to me, so yea!

15. hmm didn't see bakalar long time but there is a big number of multiboxes on horde side ,i think one day wintergrasp will be under invasion hahaha and apocalypsa Can't everything alone.

12 Last