1. [A] New guild project, LF partners/co-founders to start it up

To whom it may concern,

After having spent some time on the Lordaeron realm, I have found myself quite comfortable enjoying a great WOTLK experience. However, I have remained guildless (or at least in any fully-fledged guild) during this time, and while I could easily join some of the already-created guilds on the server, I always end up forming and managing my own guilds, since I have a lot of fun in the process (yes, with all the drama included). Since playing an MMO without a proper guild, is a sin, it is time to change that.

To archive this in a feasible way (given that I'm not a hardcore player and avoiding spending too much time on it), I am looking for other like-minded people who might share my interest in a new guild project who are willing to join and give shape to this idea. I'm mainly active from 14:00 - 18:00 UTC, although anyone with other schedules is fine, as long as there is proper communication.

Following the initial proposition, I have put together some key points I would like the guild to feature, and of course, open for debate:

• Casual non-strict philosophy, providing players with tight schedules access to a plethora of activities and content.

• Progressive raiding, In order to play WOTLK content as blizzlike as possible, starting from Naxxramas and progressing through the different raid tiers with the appropriate GS to overcome the content with its real difficulty.

• Thematic events, such as "transmog" competitions, PvP tournaments, contests...

• Roleplay (?), which has to be considered thoroughly, as could be strictly enforced or have more laid-back rules.

If you are interested in helping develop this idea, contact me by PM or ingame (Alurak) for more questions and ideas.

2. UPDATE:

The guild is formed (Eunoia). We are interested in developing our officer core. For this reason, further applications are still taken into consideration.