1. Healing as a Holy Priest - ICC

TOUGH. ran 2 ICC25 and 3 ICC10, 3rd ICC10 one being yesterday but I guess yesterday's I really felt the struggle.

It wasn't smooth, lots of wipes on bosses we shouldn't be wiping on.. and I realized that I always went into ICC as supporting heal or DPS Spriest so I never had to fully focus on the mechanics and raid.

Yesterday along with disc priest (we needed a different healer but could only work with what we had) our MT was always low and our raid was not confident we'd get past even fester (surprisingly we got to BPC).

Is there any guide recommendations for ICC? I've looked up videos of boss guides and raid guides but none go in detail for guides for healers.
    Where ideal positioning is, when to expect High hitting dmg to groups, (what the hell dropped our group so fast on last BPC boss).

I am still learning the mechanics which I am familiar with by reading up guides or videos but being in their was completely different. Anyone got suggestions? (dreamwalker, marrow, Rot, Fester, Professor i am confident in)

2. If you're tank healing maximize your use of Serendipity and use it on greater heal to top the tank off. Flash heal on him almost all the time, pop a renew maybe. You'll be pretty much stuck with flash heal x3 then greater heal when tank healing.
    Prayer of mending is also very nice, but the disc might replace it. CoH on group when they get some damage and tank is ok. If they're all taking tons of damage, you can do Prayer of Healing on the group with the tanks.

It really is tough going holy/disc, did it once, not the best combo, but it can work if you focus way more on the tanks than the group, while the disc covers the group. I don't remember having so much issues, probably my tanks were better geared than yours.

3. If you're tank healing maximize your use of Serendipity and use it on greater heal to top the tank off. Flash heal on him almost all the time, pop a renew maybe. You'll be pretty much stuck with flash heal x3 then greater heal when tank healing.
    Prayer of mending is also very nice, but the disc might replace it. CoH on group when they get some damage and tank is ok. If they're all taking tons of damage, you can do Prayer of Healing on the group with the tanks.

It really is tough going holy/disc, did it once, not the best combo, but it can work if you focus way more on the tanks than the group, while the disc covers the group. I don't remember having so much issues, probably my tanks were better geared than yours.
    Found myself doing that rotation of flash heals to greater heal on MT, we did have to get a DPS go off-tank because ours left which did not make it easier but maybe often i found myself spamming prayer of healing and felt like i was only one really doing AOE heals..

Disc was healing highest in flash heal -> binding heal -> penance which was also another trickier part haha